New UGC Coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New UGC Coming

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 12/8/2010, 7:24 pm

i will be selling my ugc and making a new one anyone wanting to purchase the old city or help out in the new city please post below

here is some information on the new city:it will all be based on a breaker room made of obsidian this breaker room will contain levers to turn various things off in the city it will have levers to close the iron doors into the city and it will have some to turn off the lights in the tunnel to the city and its the tunnel not the actul city itself so it will also be dark enough to spawn mobs and it will also aid in stopping griefing as its pretty hard to mine an iron door when theres a million zombies and skeletons chasing you and the mobs wont be able to get in because the iron doors will be shut and if everyone wants to i can also turn the city into an arena i can turn hallway lights off and open iron doors and mobs will flood into the city and in addition to that the tunnel will be hidden and only people that i have alot of trust in will be aloud in the city the city will still be free of charge to live in so all that should keep griefing very low in the city i will also have people that i have alot of trust in to moderate the city for me and wen all the moderaters that i have chosen are gone the city closes down until one of us wakes up to flip the switches and get the lights to the tunnel back on and the iron doors will open again.

information about the old city being sold:the old ugc will have its name taken away and used for the new city and it will be for sale at 1,000 coinswen that happens the entire city is yours but its not available for sale yet so you gotta check the warp point for the ugc (warp is /warp ugc) and at the board in front of the warp it will notify you if its on sale so whoever finds that its on sale first and has 1,000 will have to pm me that they want to buy it and then whoever posted a pm first gives me the 1,000 coins and the city is all yours.

positive feedback please

-XxLegendxX98

Last edited by XxLegendxX98 on 12/8/2010, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New UGC Coming

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 12/8/2010, 7:46 pm

for those of you who dont even know what ugc stands for it stands for underground city

XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 12/8/2010, 8:18 pm

Do you know how to use punctuation?

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 12/8/2010, 8:33 pm

saeTan wrote:Do you know how to use punctuation?

ik how to use puncuation i just dont feel like it lol im getting sick and i dont feel like going back lol

XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmeister on 12/8/2010, 9:54 pm

People can cheat with signs, though. Rather have them send you a PM on the forums. :)

I do quite like the idea of New UGC, though. It will take some time to pull off something of that magnitude, mind you.
Time, and a LOT of Redstone.

Fishmeister
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 12/8/2010, 10:07 pm

Fishmeister wrote:People can cheat with signs, though. Rather have them send you a PM on the forums. :)

I do quite like the idea of New UGC, though. It will take some time to pull off something of that magnitude, mind you.
Time, and a LOT of Redstone.

i got it i can spawn everything that is needed for it veteran can spawn items and i already have it all planned out
it will take alot of time tho to wire everything correctly because ill have to stretch redstone to get the torches and the iron doors that will be easy im still thinking of more things to do with it but it should be fun :D im still looking for some help tho lol

XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlinzbeard on 12/8/2010, 10:13 pm

what is this UGC

Merlinzbeard
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 12/8/2010, 10:15 pm

Merlinzbeard wrote:what is this UGC

i posted above it stands for underground city

XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok...I think...

Post by swfan333 on 12/9/2010, 11:05 am

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW, NOT JUST SOME

I agree with saeTan, use punctuation, grammer, line breaks, orginization, and logic. The post is rather unclear about these things but from what I picked up:

There will be a dark obsidian tunnel from the surface to the city. The city "turns on" if you flip a switch and you can open iron dors at eithor end of the tunnel from the obsidian control room.

Let me explain you something. When minecraft caluclates the light level of an air block it gives it the number 0 - 15 light level. Commen examples: 15 is sunlight, 14 is torchlight, Monsters spawn in level 8 or lower light, 4 is moonlight and redsone torches, 0 is pitch black. So it dosn't really matter weather or not you turn on some redstone torches if you want to stop mobs from spawning if thats what you mean.

I (and most people) can think of some easy ways to get through the tunnel:
1: /sethome inside the city
2: mine first door, put up torches, use bow and arrows, mine last door.
3: know where the tunnel ends and the city starts and mine there
4: /sethome in control room
5: mine first door, put dirt wall in front of you, mine through the tunnel and follow the wire to: A: the control room, use /sethome B: the final iron door, get into the city.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE, NOT PART

swfan333
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 12/9/2010, 3:16 pm

*chooses not to comment*

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 12/9/2010, 4:09 pm

swfan....you really thing im that stupid? i have common sense i dont tell everything to public and why dont you read again its HIDDEN and i only let people that i trust in there i also have some extra things so it makes it harder to get in and ALL redstone wire will be hidden so theres no just breaking a redstone wire laying in the middle of the floor

XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swfan333 on 12/9/2010, 4:23 pm

XxLegendxX98 wrote:swfan....you really thing im that stupid? i have common sense i dont tell everything to public and why dont you read again its HIDDEN and i only let people that i trust in there i also have some extra things so it makes it harder to get in and ALL redstone wire will be hidden so theres no just breaking a redstone wire laying in the middle of the floor
Do you think I'm stupid? You misread my post good sir, I know that the control room will be hidden, it's just a matter of time finding it. I didn't think that the wire would be exposed, I meant you spend abut 30 seconds mining to get to it. Your post dosn't justify incorrect spelling. Use your logic and I'll use mine.

If you want to argue debate more then PM me

swfan333
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top