mickdude2
Linkinparkey
Gweedo358
echolectrical
8 posters

Go down

I'm DONE Empty I'm DONE

Post by echolectrical 7/18/2013, 6:58 pm

I think I'm going to leave the server. I love Oasis, I truly do. But, some crap that's gone on with a couple of "friends" I had made on this server just makes me not want to be here anymore. I'm sad to go but I don't need this. And most of the time there's at least one person who argues with me when I say "Butter" or "Budder" instead of "Gold". It's the stupidest argument EVER. I don't know I might stay for a few more days to decide if I really want to leave or not. But today I ended up in tears and I don't like that. In fact, I'm cry as I'm typing this. I really don't want to leave but I need to remove myself from these situations. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

I'm DONE Empty Re: I'm DONE

Post by Gweedo358 7/18/2013, 7:06 pm

Please don't go is all I can say....Just  think of the people that you will miss over the people you won't.... I hope you don't go... I will miss ya.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkinparkey 7/18/2013, 7:38 pm

It's difficult to enjoy playing on a server, when you can't stop thinking and get confrontated about things like that... It's sad that you're leaving, a lot of people will miss you... But if you feel it's the best for you, I'll support you in your decision :) I hope you one day think back on us in Oasis, and decide to give it another chance :D Will look forward to see you again at that time ^.^ Until then, best of luck with whatever else you decide to try :D And you can at any time come back to us <3
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/18/2013, 7:49 pm

ThatOneChickCL wrote:I think I'm going to leave the server. I love Oasis, I truly do. But, some crap that's gone on with a couple of "friends" I had made on this server just makes me not want to be here anymore. I'm sad to go but I don't need this. And most of the time there's at least one person who argues with me when I say "Butter" or "Budder" instead of "Gold". It's the stupidest argument EVER. I don't know I might stay for a few more days to decide if I really want to leave or not. But today I ended up in tears and I don't like that. In fact, I'm cry as I'm typing this. I really don't want to leave but I need to remove myself from these situations. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sorry to see you go.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 7/18/2013, 9:08 pm

ThatOneChickCL wrote:I think I'm going to leave the server. I love Oasis, I truly do. But, some crap that's gone on with a couple of "friends" I had made on this server just makes me not want to be here anymore. I'm sad to go but I don't need this. And most of the time there's at least one person who argues with me when I say "Butter" or "Budder" instead of "Gold". It's the stupidest argument EVER. I don't know I might stay for a few more days to decide if I really want to leave or not. But today I ended up in tears and I don't like that. In fact, I'm cry as I'm typing this. I really don't want to leave but I need to remove myself from these situations. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Well I see it like this, I dont want to see any one complain about it being called butter. Ya know what, it bothers me, but I dont complain about it. The rest of ya'll that do this can do the same.

Believe it or not, for those of ya'll that are doing this, your breaking a rule. That rule is anything that disrupts the server and/or chat is not accepted. If your disrupting some ones game time on Oasis, your breaking a rule. Its easy to deal with its called IGNORE IT! LEARN SOME SELF CONTROL KIDS!

NUFF SAID!

<3
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MineCartbrother 7/18/2013, 9:37 pm

You might want to take another consideration before you go. Because A bunch of people (including myself) would miss you alot. Dont be sad because a few "friends" are giving you trouble. If they are bothering, annoying, upsetting (or any combination of the three). Just ignore them, and yes this is pretty much the same thing pax said, but im trying to say it more genuinely. There are people out there that will do your best to get on your nerves. But the best thing to do is to keep calm and ignore them. and if they keep getting on your nerves. Tell somebody that can help you, and please do your best to stay away from people that want to hurt you. Dont let people stop you from doing what you enjoy, because they dont have the right to take your happiness away! 

I hope this advice has helped you in anyway. 
Smile
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

I'm DONE Empty Don't go!

Post by ericcanam 7/18/2013, 10:00 pm

I know I'm one of those people that will say "stop saying 'budder' and say Gold!".

But it wouldn't have bothered me a single BIT if I knew it would be part of the reason you're considering leaving. You're a great player. I always see you on and while I don't talk to you that much, I know you would be missed by many. Myself included.

So, stay, please? :)
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Post by MineCartbrother 7/18/2013, 10:16 pm

ericcanam wrote:I know I'm one of those people that will say "stop saying 'budder' and say Gold!".

But it wouldn't have bothered me a single BIT if I knew it would be part of the reason you're considering leaving. You're a great player. I always see you on and while I don't talk to you that much, I know you would be missed by many. Myself included.

So, stay, please? :)
I'll be honest. I dont see what's the deal about this "budder/butter vs. Gold" debate. C'mon! I mean everyone knows its not butter, but they prefer to call it that because that's what it kind of looks like, and I wouldnt even argue with them, because once again, That's what it looks like. Its not even that big of a deal.
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

I'm DONE Empty <3

Post by echolectrical 7/18/2013, 10:26 pm

Reading every one of these comment brought tears to my eyes, because now I know I would be missed. Surprised Sometimes I don't feel like I would be, whether it be Oasis or real life. Crying or Very sad Honestly I think I just really needed to get some stuff out. I think I'll stick around for awhile. Smile
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 7/18/2013, 10:37 pm

ThatOneChickCL wrote:I think I'll stick around for awhile. Smile

YAY!

/slap ThatOneChickCL <3
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 7/18/2013, 10:43 pm

Paxination wrote:
ThatOneChickCL wrote:I think I'll stick around for awhile. Smile

YAY!

/slap ThatOneChickCL <3

I dare u XD
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/19/2013, 12:15 am

...Is this a good time to bring up possssibly having a butter vs squid war, with squid soldiers and yellowwool4butter (since gold is way too expensive to keep up) soldiers?
Yeah?...No?.... okay ;_; XD

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 7/19/2013, 1:00 am

You are not aloud to leave....end of story! -.-
You are very nice, and we need more people like you on the server...
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/19/2013, 1:21 am

Yay happy ending! Now quick, staff, lock it before it turns bad!
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum