For all the people interested in losing weight

+4
Evanito
mickdude2
OsgaTharp
commander_chair
8 posters

Go down

For all the people interested in losing weight Empty For all the people interested in losing weight

Post by commander_chair 7/12/2013, 11:16 pm

For all the people who are looking to losing weight and using the diet plans that usually include low fat low calorie and high carbs and having no luck, please take some time to watch this movie on nutrition. I saw this quite some time ago and forgot about it and watched it again and i was very interested by it. It is definitely worth the time to watch it, even if you do not agree with it. I'll admit there was a point or two that i didn't quite agree with, but there are certainly some big points i did agree on.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

For all the people interested in losing weight Empty Re: For all the people interested in losing weight

Post by OsgaTharp 7/13/2013, 6:30 am

Watched the whole thing and it was pretty interesting. He really bashed super size me whenever he could and I guess he had good reason to.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

For all the people interested in losing weight Empty Re: For all the people interested in losing weight

Post by mickdude2 7/13/2013, 11:49 am

Very interesting. I have a body like his son's- I literally can't get fat. That's sort of a blessing and a curse, however, because insulin is used as a food converter, and low insulin is generally a sign of diabetes. So I may exist in a state of perpetual thinness, but I do have a higher chance of diabetes than you.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanito 7/13/2013, 5:33 pm

Shocked 
 Even after watching this, I still don't know entirely what to/not to eat.
Im impressed by this film, that Im sure of.
Evanito
Evanito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://evanito.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/13/2013, 10:25 pm

Watched the first 2½ minutes, after that i caught myself eating baloney...
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 7/14/2013, 10:29 am

Leagle wrote:Watched the first 2½ minutes, after that i caught myself eating baloney...

^This.

My bologna cravings were so intense about a minute into the film I had to pause it to satiate myself Laughing 
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/14/2013, 11:42 am

Why does unhealthy food taste so nice... :I
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/14/2013, 6:35 pm

revilo410 wrote:Why does unhealthy food taste so nice... :I
Fat / Artificial flavouring / Sugar abuse
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 7/15/2013, 9:34 am

I've been dieting/working out all summer to get into shape for my new life in grad school. And believe me, the hardest part of this was the cravings for bologna, hotdogs, cheetos, code red mountain dew......im salivating right now :P They are all soooo good but soooo bad at the same time.

But i've been eating healthy, in my personal opinion, and I've definitely seen results. I've lost 20 pounds (or have had two large babies :P) and it was just from eating a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and fruit, a salad for lunch, and something delicious but healthy for dinner like steak or fish or something with wild rice and such. After the first 3 weeks, it becomes routine.

I also run 3x a week and do p90x 3x a week on opposite days. Now all this activity and such sounds like i should be shredding the pounds, but, I am just a person that has to really work for it. My highest weight I hit was 266 :/ and thats if i eat what I want, when i want, that where i peaked. But back freshman year of college, 4 years ago, being right out of high school and doing 3 sports a year, i was a cool 200. But with long nights in studio and unhealthy eating, I gained 66 pounds :( so I'm finally truly pushing myself to get to at least, 220. And thats just the start.

Sorry for rambling :P health and fitness has become something I am very passionate about. I was thinking about making a thread and creating a place for people, if they'd be up for it, to go through their own fitness/health journey with me, and maybe loss some weight in the process. :P
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down