Linkinparkey
_Zeira_
Z
mickdude2
BiggJ1939
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your ideas for minecraft innovations! Empty Your ideas for minecraft innovations!

Post by BiggJ1939 7/11/2013, 8:53 am

A friend and I were tossing around ideas of what we'd like to see mojang add to minecraft, and I thought why not ask oasis :)

So, my first idea was stained glass! You would dye sand whatever color you want, then cook it for that color of glass :) This would be great to build with :)

What are some of yours ideas that you'd like to see in minecraft official! Not a mod or texture pack.
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Your ideas for minecraft innovations! Empty Re: Your ideas for minecraft innovations!

Post by mickdude2 7/11/2013, 10:31 am

BiggJ1939 wrote:Stained Glass
You... have no idea... how long I've waited for this... BUT IT NEVER COMES.

I think the with the direction Mojang is taking Minecraft, it won't be long before we see more mods incorporated into 'vanilla'. I predict more redstone, quarries, and more ftb-like additions.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Your ideas for minecraft innovations! Empty Re: Your ideas for minecraft innovations!

Post by Z 7/11/2013, 10:37 am

I'd like to see more goddamned marine life. Theres a possibility of this in 1.7, so I'm pretty excited.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 7/11/2013, 11:26 am

Stained Glass FTW!!!! I would love that! 
Sometimes I wish we could make some contraption like a flashlight....we have compasses and clocks.....
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkinparkey 7/11/2013, 11:42 am

_Zeira_ wrote:Sometimes I wish we could make some contraption like a flashlight....we have compasses and clocks.....

Flashlights....... Me wants....
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/11/2013, 12:31 pm

I want either a flashlite or some sort of throwable light. I also would be interested in stained glass, more marine life, and different hostile mobs/bosses.  Oh, and maybe...lets see....A FREAKIN CUTE BUNNY?!?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 12:52 pm

-Moar biome specific mobs (Like slimes, and the nether stuff).

-A better use for coco beans besides dyes and cookies.

-For coal blocks to look like the old Lapis (Like i thought they would l: ... still...coal blocks *-*)

-EMERALD GEAR.

-Different arrow-materials for bows... some could have potion effects like poison, or just overall be stronger then others

-A Planet biome. Then we can ALL say we're from PMC (plus new items n mobs n stuff for it).

-More biomes in general. Exploring is fun *-*

-Maybe a world below the nether called "void" (but not really in the void) with powered up mobs and obstacles.

-More enchantment options for levels past 30

-More snowmen-like mobs... maybe with fighting powers toward each other... mini soldier wars *-*

-For villagers to replant crops on tilled soil

-Herobrine Boss that functions like a herobrine should. Not that dopey herobrine's-alter whatever mod. The herobrines would either be an extremely rare mob, or something summonable like withers... could stalk players, have teleport like enderman, the ability to explode like creepers and reform afterwards, climb like spiders, imitate passive mob animal noises, camo their skin (except for the eyes) into their surroundings, dispense a firecharge-attack like withers, and have different stages of AI once their health reaches a certain point (Such as how arrows bounce off of withers at half health). The herobrine mob would take a lot of effort to kill, and would literally tp away when it's health got too low.
Herobrine might have been turned into a joke, but they could do so much with it. They could release it unannounced and just have it appear and scare the living crap out of people.

-In general, I'd love to fight mobs with smarter AI..and maybe they could have little fortresses in the overworld. Would add more depth to the regular SMP.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 7/11/2013, 4:02 pm

New biomes/portal worlds would be great :) Also, nether spiders and stuff like that would be cool :)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/11/2013, 4:06 pm

Lina wrote:-Herobrine Boss that functions like a herobrine should. Not that dopey herobrine's-alter whatever mod. The herobrines would either be an extremely rare mob, or something summonable like withers... could stalk players, have teleport like enderman, the ability to explode like creepers and reform afterwards, climb like spiders, imitate passive mob animal noises, camo their skin (except for the eyes) into their surroundings, dispense a firecharge-attack like withers, and have different stages of AI once their health reaches a certain point (Such as how arrows bounce off of withers at half health). The herobrine mob would take a lot of effort to kill, and would literally tp away when it's health got too low.
Herobrine might have been turned into a joke, but they could do so much with it. They could release it unannounced and just have it appear and scare the living crap out of people.

Basically, that's an oasis staff member- stalks players while camouflaged, may explode like a creeper, and it never dies.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha_Panda14 7/11/2013, 4:11 pm

Has anyone else have the overwhelming urge to throw slimeballs? Maybe they could also slow down players or mobs.
Alpha_Panda14
Alpha_Panda14
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/11/2013, 5:17 pm

1 Word...

Sharks.

We seriously need an aggressive water mob :P

Also I would like slime blocks which act like redpower frames for you modders out there.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 7/11/2013, 5:43 pm

Add  birds,fish..
Change world generator:
1) Add some new  trees (fruit trees)
2)Make sure that there wont be jungles/desert next to snow biome..
3)Increase amount of villages/generate them more often and add roads between them? They dont look realistic at the moment (imo)
4)Add some new dungeons and make them look not like box of cobblestone..examples : graveyard for zombies and skeletons,special nests for spiders,caves for cave spiders..New dungeons: small dragons? 
5)Add volcanos: a)lava lakes at surface don't look realistic b) increased amount of all ores  around volcanos
- Add events:volcano eruptions, earthquakes which can destroy some blocks in specified area

Last edited by bober_rus on 7/11/2013, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colours)
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 7:03 pm

1: Beer/wine/whisk(e)y/wodka. Beer: Hops, Wine: grapes, whisk(e)y: weat, Wodka: potatoes. Etc. With perhaps special buffs /and/or/ drunkness effect.

2: Pine biome. There already has been such a biome in BETA 1.8 (it is basically a taiga biome without the snow + taller ('pine'/spruce) trees) but it was changed into taiga.

3: Stained glass. ^

4: Wool/Lapis lazuli/Emerald/Clay/etc. stairs and halfsteps.

5: Give gravity to dirt blocks. (Make a change into the seed-generator so dirt always spawns on top of dirt/stone/etc.)

6: Larger ocean biomes (see 7.)

7: Ships. (There already is such a mod I believe. It allows you to place a special block on top of a ship-build and make it sailable.

8: Poo. You will have to poo every day (if you have eaten). Poo will attract monsters such as creepers (or special poo-monsters perhaps?), so you will have to build a toilet to dispose of your poo. Poo on the ground will also result in polluted water (if there is a water source nearby) which will have the same effect (attract monsters/ poo-monsters) Poo/polluted water will be used as a po(t)i(s)on ingredient or as fuel. Trowing poo at other players will poisen them.

9: More cooking recipes. For example: Cheese (milk), Cheesecake, Potatoesalad, Pizza, Olives, Boerenkool, etc. etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 7/11/2013, 8:45 pm

So many good ideas....aside from Poo...thats just weird! 
Ive been hopeing for more crops and maybe some fruit trees. And for the food to more useful. You can have nothing but watermelon and be fine, so farming the other foods is a bit pointless at times.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 7/11/2013, 10:11 pm

I would love to be able to put 2 different half slabs together to make one block.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/11/2013, 11:21 pm

Now, to send this thread to Mojang....xD
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Your ideas for minecraft innovations! Empty Carrots and flower pots?

Post by IndianGuy 7/12/2013, 3:10 am

I've always had the urge to put a carrot in a flower pot, I don't know why I just do.

IndianGuy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 3:15 am

_Zeira_ wrote:(...) You can have nothing but watermelon and be fine, so farming the other foods is a bit pointless at times.

Well, more (advanced/difficult) cooking recipes/foods would perhaps result special buffs. Like eating a carrot pie would give you nightvision, Potatoesalad would give you a temporary efficient (mining) buff, or etc. etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 7/12/2013, 4:19 am

Tentalaria wrote:8: Poo. You will have to poo every day (if you have eaten). Poo will attract monsters such as creepers (or special poo-monsters perhaps?), so you will have to build a toilet to dispose of your poo. Poo on the ground will also result in polluted water (if there is a water source nearby) which will have the same effect (attract monsters/ poo-monsters) Poo/polluted water will be used as a po(t)i(s)on ingredient or as fuel. Trowing poo at other players will poisen them.

Too far, too far lol
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti 7/12/2013, 7:47 am

One thing that would be nice, was if mojang added a nice mountains like you see in spain, snow on the top and sandstone mountains with just some grass on top.
When you see out your window, and see a beutifull landscape, that makes you say "OH Yeah!!! this is my spot!! I have to poop!" Why cant Mojang add mountains that looks like a real mountain, not one that you see like comes up from nowhere, I mean mountains that keep going for miles.

That would be AWESOME!!!!!
artismarti
artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/12/2013, 10:59 am

IndianGuy wrote:I've always had the urge to put a carrot in a flower pot, I don't know why I just do.

Put ALL the items in flowerpots!

(seriously... why do the other blocks get rejected from flower pots? Do the pots just not like non-plant things D: )

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 7/12/2013, 11:31 am

Lina wrote:
IndianGuy wrote:I've always had the urge to put a carrot in a flower pot, I don't know why I just do.

(seriously... why do the other blocks get rejected from flower pots? Do the pots just not like non-plant things D: )
Lets plant some TNT! 
Or diamonds Wink
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/12/2013, 12:40 pm

bober_rus wrote:
Lina wrote:

Lets plant some TNT! 
Or diamonds Wink

PLANT DIAMOND TREES!
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/12/2013, 12:44 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
bober_rus wrote:
Lina wrote:

Lets plant some TNT! 
Or diamonds Wink

PLANT DIAMOND TREES!

Just yes...
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Your ideas for minecraft innovations! Empty Re:

Post by surv1v0r08 7/12/2013, 4:20 pm

1) We should definitely see some marine animals, maybe sharks could rip through your boats!

2) That would lead to more transport types, maybe new kinds off boats, I'd love to see an 'Ice breaker boat' or an 'Iron boat' which could be resistant to sharks.

3) More nature/wildlife, fruit trees would be awesome!

4) A REAL use for emeralds, villager trading kinda sucks.

5) More weapons, maybe a way to customise them with abilities, I'd love to see a sword which could freeze mobs!

6) Definitely shields, and offhand swords, maybe even daggers would be a good option!

7) A really powerful nether mob, like a new dragon or some kind of demon.

8) More creative biomes, like real mountains, you know, the rocky, snow peaked ones.

9) A different kind of torch/light item, maybe a lantern, or you could tame a fire fly O.o!

10) That could lead onto some more tameable animals, even though we just got horses/donkeys/mules, like rabbits and more 'Pet' type animals.

11) Finally some kind of 'reward' from killing the ender dragon, maybe a way of obtaining the egg, or even scales and bones, that could lead onto a whole new variety of different and interesting crafting possibilities.

~Surv
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next