Redstone World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Redstone World

Post by Revilo410 on 7/7/2013, 5:00 am

Are you a lover of redstone? Have you always wanted to learn how to redstone? Do you want to mess around with a load of redstone devices? Do you want to show off your redstone devices? Then, I think I have the place for you!

/Warp Redstone

Yes, /Warp Redstone is the place for you, it is made up of 3 separate complexes:

• Redstone World

• The School Of Redstone

• The Redstone Showcase

Redstone World is where I have a lot of redstone devices for you to mess around with, it is currently still being added to and I'm sure you can learn a lot there and have fun.

Redstone Showcase is like a town where you can have a plot (for free may I add) and build a redstone device of your choice to show off to the general public, I might even award points to each device out of 10 to see how well you did.

The School of redstone is a building where I will happily teach anyone redstone to the best of my ability, I am also looking for other people to be teachers there (If the school catches on a lot!)

Redstone World is also home to the ReviloCoaster rollercoaster, I've just finished it but beware, in the odd case you can DIE. So I advise to store your valuables in the ender chest provided or use /God if you have it just in case. It is unlikely to kill you if you are over half health but it is still possible due to the amount of lava special effects used.

So, the best way to see what's there in my opinion is to visit it yourself, Here are some pictures of Redstone World ;)

===============================================================

::Intro::     Updated For 2015!
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]

Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redstone World

Post by Grimtongue on 7/7/2013, 9:53 am

This place is great!

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shnoork Approves

Post by Shnoork on 7/9/2013, 12:37 pm

Looks like alot of work was put into this! Look forward to dropping by!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top