How are you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How are you?

Post by Aeralia on 7/9/2013, 10:46 am

I'm sick, i have 2 more months until i move, one month 'til my sister's wedding and i still have to right the MoH speech >.>. stress level is high! other than that, yesterday i prolly spent more money than i should have ;).

Aeralia
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoug on 7/11/2013, 2:27 pm

I am not doing so well. 
This launcher problem didn't let me go on any server for 2 weeks now. The rest of the time I was gone for a vacation. Which was nice. I didn't find anything on mojang's twitter so I might as well be locked away from the community.

CheezyDoug
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/11/2013, 3:57 pm

Hey man, you'll be ok :) something out there has to help you :)

I'm doing good :) I only have two weeks left at work and three at home before I head back to college and its a happy and sad feeling. Happy about the new experience, sad cause I'll be missing my family and be in a totally new place. But, I will still have oasis :P

How are you doing?

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/12/2013, 7:50 am

BiggJ1939 wrote:Well hopefully you can control your "sleepy" problem :P and get this thread back on track!

I'm doing pretty good today, a bit tired myself, but may be going golfing later on this afternoon. I try to play every week, but couldn't last week cause of weather and timing :/ Hopefully I'm not too rusty! Anyone here play golf? Or is in any sort of sports league this summer?

how are you doing? :)

I'm doing fine, thank you for asking, I dont like golf, but I'm a big fan of Mini golf. I love mini golf <:

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/15/2013, 9:42 am

Mini golf is a great place to practice for the real thing :P Putting is super important cause once you make it to the green, you need to put it in as quickly as possible :P

My day is going good so far and my weekend was fun but very tiring. Helped move some family friends all day saturday, but got a cool $60 :) then yesterday went on a day hike/picnic with the family., a lot of fun but a lot of hiking :P Started reading the harry potter series again on the ride there, im a huge harry potter fan :P do you like harry potter?

Annnd how is your day going? :)

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ on 7/15/2013, 1:14 pm

BiggJ1939 wrote:Started reading the harry potter series again on the ride there, im a huge harry potter fan :P do you like harry potter?

Im am about to finish the first Harry Potter. I randomly decided to start reading them again after having a movie marathon. The movies are surprisingly close to the books, but will never be as good.

As for my day.....well Im just home from class. Its kinda annoying to have class once a week at 8 a.m. :/ I should just get up early everyday. I pissed a guy off in traffic this morning ant thought he was going to run over me with his big black truck.....now im paranoid of big black trucks. lol. I have a new dog, shes a rescue. Some guy was going to kill her because she "wasn't house trained".....turns out she is house trained. And ill be spending most of this week finishing up my Flash classwork and make my final project. I may post the final project, depends on how it comes out. >.< 

A.D.D post ^^

So how is everyone else?

_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/22/2013, 9:24 am

I'm doing well :) tired :P but what can you do. I'm also nervous and anxious cause I am moving 12 hours away from home for grad school :/ Its finallly hitting me that I really wont see my family, only on holidays. Just a lot of things have to fall into place in the next few days.

So, I'm jsut trying to enjoy my family as much as I can before I go. In other news, my girlfriend, who lives in England cureently, will be getting her ticket to come over for about a month and a half to two months to live with me down at grad school :) :) I am super excited!

If anyone needs long distance relationship advice, pleasee feel free to ask :P I've been doing it for 4 years and we are still going strong!

Anyway, how are you? :)

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum