How are you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How are you?

Post by artismarti on 7/6/2013, 2:53 am

I have notised that no one makes a topic where they ask "how are you?"
So i will 
How is everyone doing today? Have you been anywhere?

Everyone good?
-Arti

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How are you?

Post by Linkinparkey on 7/6/2013, 4:27 am

I like this idea :)

I'm good, I've been into town yesterday buying some new clothes and watching The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp (Was rather disappointing though..) Today I'm having my brother over for a visit with his wife and kids :)
What about you? :)

Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe on 7/6/2013, 8:47 am

I am doing okay. Thanks for asking. Yesterday I had a shot put into my hip. Granted I was knocked out for the procedure I still felt it afterwards, lol. Well, I won't bore you with all of the details. So, how are you doing?

Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/6/2013, 9:42 am

I'm fine thank you from both of you, I'm now in spain, been here for two weeks. I'm home on "SUNNday" :D
Link, how was the movie, was it boring, sad, or was it like oblivion? (Oblivion for me was like a "one night stand")

And Mac, Why  did you have to take a shot? are you allergic to anything?

Since we are talking about how we are doing and whats new, i've got something to ask Kevo. He said that I'm like a flower in a corn field. what does that mean?

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkinparkey on 7/6/2013, 9:56 am

artismarti wrote:He said that I'm like a flower in a corn field. what does that mean?

He was testing something, and wrote that to every1 on the server xD And as for the movie, it was rather disappointing... I enjoyed watching it, and it was funny at times, but won't be 1 that I'll buy unless it's very cheap... Definitely not one of Johnny Depp's best films

Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/6/2013, 10:01 am

ok, so im not like a :flower: , yet... dun dun DUUuuUUUN :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe on 7/6/2013, 10:23 am

artismarti wrote:
And Mac, Why  did you have to take a shot? are you allergic to anything?

No I'm not allergic to anything ,thank goodness. I have chronic pain and the Doc gave me a shot in my hip, like between in the joint between the bones, to try and help relieve some of the leg pain. Didn't help so far, lol.

Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakebite911 on 7/6/2013, 10:30 am

im good, I went fishing yesterday without much luck. Everything is good for me. Thx for asking arti. hbu?

Snakebite911
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 7/6/2013, 11:27 am

This is a great idea, for the record.

I'm not too bad. I've been working like hell at a sub-minimum wage job, and making some decent money. It's technically illegal to pay under minimum wage (Which is why it's called 'minimum wage') but I make up for it by working double shifts, which is also illegal! Today's my first day off in a week, so I plan on enjoying it.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 7/6/2013, 2:24 pm

mickdude2 wrote:This is a great idea, for the record.

I'm not too bad. I've been working like hell at a sub-minimum wage job, and making some decent money. It's technically illegal to pay under minimum wage (Which is why it's called 'minimum wage') but I make up for it by working double shifts, which is also illegal! Today's my first day off in a week, so I plan on enjoying it.

Hooray for the illegal workforce! China would be proud.

Anyways, i'm doing okay. Not much to say, just kind of woke up at like 2pm -should probably stop doing that- but besides that SUPER FRACKIN FANTASTICAL.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/6/2013, 6:52 pm

Cool cool :) Im doing good :) had a good past couple days with my friends, eatin, drinkin, playing games, but now i'm back home and can get back to oasis and building :) Have a bit of a sinus headache from mowing, weed whacking, and multching. Also, a bit stressed from trying to find a place to live for grad school. Anyone here live near Clemson, SC?

Anywayyyy, how are you doing? :)

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 7/6/2013, 8:25 pm

BiggJ1939 wrote:weed whacking

You have no idea how jealous I am. I want a weedwhacker so bad, for those parts of my lawn that aren't worth going over with the mower. What kind do you have, and where's you get it?

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/6/2013, 11:28 pm

Its a stihl brand, great brand! My chainsaw is stihl as well and they both run like a charm. I got them from a stihl store, they are usually attached to other stores like Kubota and such. They reasonable to a bit expensive but worth it with the quality! :P 

Never thought I'd be taking lawn care on oasis :-) very cool :-) I've work on about every farm I can think of when I was younger, tree farm, dairy farm, vineyard (grape farm) so I've got a lot of exclusive with outdoor work :-P now I sit behind a desk and render 3D models :-) but I still appreciate those jobs and the work ethic they gave me.

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by DialupConnection on 7/7/2013, 3:40 am

Oh man, this is slowly turning into a thread discussing the fine arts of maintaining a fantastic lawn.

On track, I am doing fabulous. It's late, so I'm tired, but other than that, things are going well. I have inlaws from New York in town, so I've been going to random places non-stop to do things with them,

DialupConnection
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/7/2013, 10:51 am

yeah man you posted at 340 am!

I'm doing ok, today is just one of those days. I couldn't sleep either, between a lot on my mind and its blazing hot in NY. So, i'm staying inside in the AC for most of the day, only going out for food and maybe some ice cream :)

How are you doing? :)

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ on 7/7/2013, 11:21 am

Ive been fairly good this week. I went to Florida for a 2 days with my friend because she wanted someone to tag long for the 5 hour drive back. She had to take one of her sisters back home. Then when I got home my mother and I picked up a dog some lady, whos husband was going to kill if she didn't get rid of it. (Its the best dog ever so he must be crazy) And I spent most of yesterday with the boyfriend, so this week has been good. Now back to reality of catching up I my classes, finding a job and attempting to become successful in life. >.<

_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/7/2013, 12:26 pm

I'm fine thank you, to all who have asked me I love you 
I'm FINALY home in Norway, after two weeks in spain, and it was +34 in the shadows, and in Norway now, it is... I think maybe +4
Hehe, But i like Norway, cold... much better than being cooked all day.

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 7/7/2013, 8:53 pm

artismarti wrote:I'm fine thank you, to all who have asked me I love you 
I'm FINALY home in Norway, after two weeks in spain, and it was +34 in the shadows, and in Norway now, it is... I think maybe +4
Hehe, But i like Norway, cold... much better than being cooked all day.

Speaking of baking... I had to work all day at the pool again (Again, illegal!) while it was 102 out... do you know how bad it is to have to sit through 102 degree heat while people are splashing and having fun in a nice, refreshing pool? Not fucking fun. And, at eight o clock at night, the rain come sin. So me and the lifegaurds haul ass to get all ten trashcans cleaned out and thrown away, and as I'm throwing away the last bag, it starts. It's the kind of rain that doesn't give any warning, no slow buildup to downpour, just downpour. Hard and fast. And it's not even a cool, refreshing rain. It's a warm, sticky, heavy rain that hurts as it hits you. Now that I'm fully soaked, I figure there's nothing I can lose, and run home. It's only five or six blocks, but once I left the 'safety' of the pool house, BOOM. Lightning. And so, I am chased home with lightning at my heels, pounding pavement. A trip that usually takes me 20+ minutes walking took me under five minutes.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/8/2013, 1:59 pm

Epic Story bro :P Its been pouring on and off up here in NY. Some pretty bad wind and lightning, it actually ripped some shingles off my roof >:( so I had to get up there and fix them.

My day is going pretty good :) still having a hard time getting housing for school and waiting to hear about a study aboard program I applied for. But besides that, just trying to stay cool :P

I may or may not need some help excavating for my new build. I have had to dig/mine a ton of stone out of this mountain and I still have a ton to go :P This is when I wish I had world edit haha But I will manage and I am excited to get this build underway :)

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk on 7/8/2013, 5:23 pm

I'm doing great.  Just got home from my job as a lifeguard where I actually get a legal wage of $7.75 an hour (Sorry Mick).  I was playing some basketball with friends but they had to go.  I also worked yesterday...... In the blazing heat...... and it stormed later that day..... and my pool has eight trash bags..... (See Mick's post).  All together, a good day and free to do what ever until night time :D

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/8/2013, 6:39 pm

What is pee? and why do we say peeped, when we have to pee

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/8/2013, 6:40 pm

This is my Facebook!

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 7/8/2013, 9:00 pm

Art, you're drunk.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artismarti on 7/9/2013, 10:20 am

Did you know,that i can get vine for 4euro in spain?
And no, I was not drunk!
Did you know,that being sleepy is the same as being drunk?

artismarti
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 on 7/9/2013, 10:42 am

Well hopefully you can control your "sleepy" problem :P and get this thread back on track!

I'm doing pretty good today, a bit tired myself, but may be going golfing later on this afternoon. I try to play every week, but couldn't last week cause of weather and timing :/ Hopefully I'm not too rusty! Anyone here play golf? Or is in any sort of sports league this summer?

how are you doing? :)

BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum