Member Application - Inedra

3 posters

Go down

Member Application - Inedra Empty Member Application - Inedra

Post by Inedra 7/5/2013, 10:57 pm

Minecraft username: Inedra

Real name (recommended): Jessica (Jes if you please)

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Minecraft Forums

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have not ever played on this server.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Daily, unless my schedule/home life denies me free time.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yep

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Not that I am aware of...I have played in a numerous amount of servers...there could be a few people I know floating around here.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I like to think that I am an interesting person and that I have a lot to offer people on many fronts and subjects. I know my way around the Minecraft world and have a large repertoire of mods and plugins that I can extensively use. I have been a Lead Mod for my Home for nearly two years. Why am I suddenly looking for a new server? Sadly my home server is slowly dying, the people who keep it up and running are losing their abilities and free time to do so...and I lack the finances to just take over myself. No I am not coming here to look for another leadership role, I gained my title and responsibilities on my home server through hard work and over time...I don't expect my reputation to proceed me here, I am not very well known. In short, I would like to join a server that I am not alone on for 90% of the time I play...I could just go into single player, for all it's worth, and avoid the lag; AND I hope to build new relationships as deep as the relationships I enjoyed on my home server. Thank you for considering me for membership.

Inedra
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

http://jes-is-jaded.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Member Application - Inedra Empty Re: Member Application - Inedra

Post by NoahDooling 7/5/2013, 11:32 pm

Vouch!
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner