*que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..."

3 posters

Go down

*que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..." Empty *que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..."

Post by KJD404 7/3/2013, 7:11 pm

Okay so you may or may not have noticed ive been gone for a while.(most cases are you dont know who the hell i am, im not popular)

Well to start off, i wanna apologize for not being on Oasis lately, even though i said id be active....and with that out of the way, im back and ready for business. ill probably just screw around and not be very productive until the next update, but when we get the new map, IMMA GO HARDCORE. Hello Oasis, it feels good to be back.

Oh and heres a gif for you:
*que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..." Tumblr_mb39h6FLmr1rsiu3e
KJD404
KJD404
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

*que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..." Empty Re: *que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..."

Post by KJD404 7/3/2013, 7:22 pm

oh and i might not get on right away maybe in a week or so....SO DONT HOLD ME TO MY WORDS.
KJD404
KJD404
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

*que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..." Empty Re: *que Fallout Boy* "HEYYY IM BACK!!! AND DOESNT IT FEEL..."

Post by jackOPSftw 7/3/2013, 8:15 pm

Welcome back, just remember to use the edit button  *double posting is quite annoying*.
I hope you stay active and go hardcore :D
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/3/2013, 10:09 pm

Glad you are back! The other day was the 1st time that I noticed that you were gone for a while! huh. oh well Welcome back!! I hope you play very actively soon!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down