Boat Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boat Wars

Post by ruledarkmanz on 6/4/2013, 1:48 am

To anyone who might be reading this, this topic is about an idea called Boat Wars. This idea was originally created by me (I am ruledarkman), snowninja845, revilo, and gorecore666. In this fun minigame, you will have a boat race with other opponents. First one to get to the finish line wins. Except it's a bit more exciting. There will be obstacles, waterfalls that take you from sky high to the underground. It will be very hard to keep your boat from breaking. Which is why you will have five boats. Not only that, but each player will have a bow with five arrows. This adds more challenge and a bit of luck into the game. Hoping that you don't get shot. All of this is still being determined, but I thank you for reading this. If you have any suggestions please reply and give them because we are open to them. Also I want to find out that if we do make this, will it become a warp? Also, do we have the general support of staff just in case we ever need it? We are still majorly discussing the scene of the race, how long the race should be, and where we should build it. If you have any suggestions please reply to this so we can help make this fun for the community.

Edit: You now have 3 arrows instead of 5 to not have it happen that someone gets all their boats destroyed in seconds by a rival. Thanks for the feedback Smile

Last edited by ruledarkmanz on 6/5/2013, 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total

ruledarkmanz
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boat Wars

Post by Paxination on 6/4/2013, 1:55 am

It sounds like a decent idea. We would be more than glad to do a warp for you once you have some of it started. Other than that not sure how much more the staff can help. Maybe some World Edits here and there. Feel free to ask any mods/admins for any support that they might be able to give you. Also keep in mind its at the staff members discretion if they will help you with this. But I am fine if they want to.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 6/4/2013, 10:30 am

This is something very new. Sounds like a great idea!

Count me in.

250 posts!

AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 on 6/4/2013, 11:01 am

I think this sounds very fun. I just think instead of 5 arrows maybe 4 because the player has to have a chance :P.

cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top