02mclovindog02's Application

2 posters

Go down

02mclovindog02's Application Empty 02mclovindog02's Application

Post by 02mclovindog02 4/30/2011, 3:30 pm

Minecraft username: 02mclovindog02

Real name (recommended): Andrew

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Another user, Lighter230 informed me of it

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 6 hours, I can already tell I'm going to like it, because of all the friendly players, low lag and tons of mods that will keep my interest for months to come.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I usually play Minecraft about 2 hours a day with special exceptions on days when I have nothing to do. Usually within those two hours, I almost always play on multi-player, or in this case, this server.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: I'm not sure what you mean by that, I've only been on for six hours, and even though the players are friendly, I don't get a lot of responses from them when I speak. I'm hoping that if I become a member or trusted, people won't consider me as "The guy who will probably quit because hes super new" Because I can assure you I'm not that guy

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!") In the time I have been playing on this server, I have moved in with another player, made a mineshaft, and basically minded my own business. Hopefully becoming a Member will allow me to become involved in group projects like building a town or making a sphere made out of cake Etc Etc. You probably get this a lot but I don't grief, troll, harass, murder the innocent (unless its a cow or something) Lava bomb, water flood or start forest fires.

I hope that you will consider making me a member of your server

02mclovindog02
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

02mclovindog02's Application Empty Re: 02mclovindog02's Application

Post by Ariley 5/1/2011, 2:19 pm

approved. 02mclovindog02 is now Member rank.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down