I Need Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Need Help

Post by AP2013 on 6/2/2013, 7:33 am

Hi guys, so today, i died and lost all my stuff in the world Columbia, but when i went to get it, it was gone, so if any of you could help me or give any info,that would be great
Thanks
AP2013

AP2013
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Need Help

Post by Tentalaria on 6/2/2013, 7:46 am

Dropped items disappear after more than five minutes. Even so, Oasis is an SMP (Survival MultiPlayer server), loosing items after death is part of the game, so I'd advise you to start mining, crafting and playing again to get new stuff!

Have fun playing!

Rules of Oasis-SMP wrote:c. Replacing Lost / Stolen Items
Replacing lost or stolen items is a tricky thing, seeing as there is no way to prove the validity or exact amount of missing items. In addition, it is highly recommended that you lock all of your chests with a [private] sign. As such, a staff member is not required to replace any lost or stolen chest items on Oasis SMP. If you die from falling in lava, zombies, drowning etc. your items will not be returned. This is, after all, a survival server, so therefore you have to survive. Replacing lost or stolen items can only be done by a staff member. In PvP, your items will not be refunded due to the nature of the game. Do not ask for items you lost in PvP to be refunded by staff.

Tentalaria
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 6/2/2013, 9:27 am

Like what Tent said, This is SMP, which us Survival Multiplayer. In Survival Multiplayer, when you die and lose your stuff, you die and lose your stuff. It is that simple. We do not give you back stuff when you die, other than the kits that you have. Probably everyone in this server has died and lost good stuff. That is just the way it goes. Sorry about you losing your stuff though.

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 6/2/2013, 10:49 am

At the risk of sounding redundant, Staff will NEVER replace items you lose by dying. This is a S-U-R-V-I-V-A-L server!

Just chin-up, pick up your tools, and get new stuff. That's how we roll here!

THREAD LOCKED!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum