The LFFF <-- Info Inside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The LFFF <-- Info Inside

Post by lordgonk on 5/30/2013, 11:35 pm

Are you tired of lugging around a sword all day, only to find people with armor you can hardly penetrate? Is regular PvP to easy for you? Then I think that the LFFF or the L Triple F is right for you. Now, you may be wondering what the LFFF is. I have your answer. The LFFF stands for Lord's Fist Fighting Federation. In the LFFF you will face off against fellow members of the LFFF in boxing matches. I am going to try organizing this so that people can schedule fights whenever and then report back results. The top four finishers will match off in an awesome playoff. Fighters will earn a salary of 250 coins per fight and most revenue should come from pre-match betting on the forums. I will set down simple and not at all official rules here:

1. No armor or swords allowed or else you face a 2000 coin fine.
2. You may wear a leather helmet, other types face a 500 coin fine.
3. Steroids are legal, you can buy them at your local vending machine in the dark alley behind the stadium. Hint: They are potions
4. If you are caught hacking, you face a 1000000000 coin fine, but you'll be banned anyways.
5. Betting starts in the fight match thread and ends an hour prior to the match
6. Skipped fights will cause you to lose the fight and miss a fight of salary
7. You cannot bet on your own fights, unless you bet for yourself
8. Defacing the arena in any way shape or form results in a spectator or fighter ban as well as a referral to staff
9. Umpires have the final say in arguments, they can hand out fines of up to 500 coins for disrespect
10. If late for a match, you will be fined 10 coins for the first five minutes late, and then 20 more each following five minute interval, but you still get paid
11. Fan interference results in a ban for LFFF and a 500 coin fine
12. All fines increase by 10% everyday they are not paid

I guess that is all I can think of. Have no fear about my fines also, a lot of that was joking. However, if I do cite you for a fine, I will find you and I will kill you. Then proceed to pick up my fine with full interest paid. Hope to hear good feedback and interest in this

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The LFFF <-- Info Inside

Post by Kevo235 on 5/30/2013, 11:43 pm

lordgonk wrote:Are you tired of lugging around a sword all day, only to find people with armor you can hardly penetrate?

Had to read in Billy Mays' voice.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 5/31/2013, 12:46 am

This sounds really fun, only thing that I may think if you can do is that some people with lots of cash will be buying a lot a potions while someone who has almost no more money can't really buy anything. I would say you can only buy 1 potion per round so people won't be buying 3-4 potions per round.

By all means, this is cool and count me in!

AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle on 5/31/2013, 3:19 am

Kevo235 wrote:
lordgonk wrote:Are you tired of lugging around a sword all day, only to find people with armor you can hardly penetrate?

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle on 5/31/2013, 3:44 am

Kevo235 wrote:

Spoiler:

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top