A solemn apology and a sincere goodbye.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A solemn apology and a sincere goodbye.

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 2:24 am

Since I doubt I will be unbanned, Ever, I am writting this with a tear in my eye. I'm sorry. Staff made the choice to ban me, So I will accept that. I am sorry to Norm, Mike & Andrew, Who I betrayed by breaking their rules. I am sorry to Kevin, For lying to him. I am sorry to Lina, Logan, Grim & Bober, For telling them I was someone who I wasn't. I'm sorry for returning to Oasis and breaking a main rule as soon as I rejoined. Ban Evasion. I am sorry to anyone and everyone on Oasis I may have hurt or offended. I am sorry to all those who wasted their time by talking to me, and helping me. I am sorry for using space in the servers hard drive. I understand to you all I am just another bunch of pixels, Another few bytes. But on the inside I am deeply, truely sorry to Oasis Smp. To Mike, To Andrew, Norm, Kevin, Brice, Floris, Kyle, Abdo, Matt, Adam, David, Luke. But the main two people I am sorry to; Its Angelina and Rigo. I wasted your time making you talk to me. Wasted your materials by helping me. I know I am no longer welcome back onto Oasis, So this is the last you will hear of me.

It was a fun time, First stepping onto Oasis. I was welcomed by Croky & Shatang. They helped me out a lot, After a map reset I was enraged on losing my items, But others helped me with this issue. Mainly Norm. When he was only a donator on Oasis, building his little Blaze Farm. He supplied me with a few small items to help me out. When I won the competition on drawing, And won a $10 donation I was thrilled. My heart pounding aloud. Knowing how good Oasis was, I started building a house.. Herobrines Mansion. I donated to help with the server and my build. Only wanting personal gain from the donation though. As the weeks went by, I became more aware of what Oasis means to me; It was like a second family. I invited friends, friends of friends! They all came and enjoyed it like I did, But most of them didn't stay. Olive_474 though, She stayed, She was one of my best friends. Until one night, I took the liberty of installing Nodus, To find and get back at OsgaTharp for taking my stuff. Pvp can make a person, And it can break them. If only I didn't get into the PvP spirit, I would still be around, Possibly a Veteran. I was banned for a few reasons, All purely my fault. I thought to myself, If I came back on as a new player, I would be able to gain back your trust, That I could become part of the Oasis Family again. That all failed when Hunter was banned. Him and I made new accounts just for this place, Instead of appealing. That was a wrong decision and it will haunt me for the rest of my days in gaming. Through science and humanities, My schooling became worse because of Oasis, Late nights talking to people, Procrastinating from my education. As I came back on Oasis, Trying so hard on what I say, Hoping I seem 16 years of age, I became more mature, Still the blood of a 12er pulsed through me. I would feel the excitement others felt, As they were promoted, And the depression others had when they weren't.

I will miss Oasis, And every now and then I will try to connect, or check out the promotion sub-forum of the website, Looking at which new faces have gotten higher than I will ever dream about. I am a rule breaker and a monstrosity. I should have never bought a computer, register'd a steam account, Or even taken a glance at Minecraft. I hope that you will remember me, Not as a Satanic Canine, But as a boy with hopes and ambition to power on. I regret everything I have done wrong. Even throwing out the rules book.

I bid you luck, Oasis.
Dylan, (Panda)

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A solemn apology and a sincere goodbye.

Post by jackOPSftw on 5/29/2013, 2:43 am

I am very disappointed in you, Dylan.

Being yourself makes you more amazing than trying to be someone else. Stay yourself and be true. Not fake.

Goodbye, whom once I called a friend.

jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 5/29/2013, 3:04 am

What about Peter now he's banned!

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 3:25 am

nsuth13 #2 wrote:What about Peter now he's banned!

Peter was me all this time. I only wanted to be with Oasis.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 3:33 am

Cute.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 3:37 am

Kяazo wrote:Cute.

I never wanted this thread to turn into a ban appeal. I know I am banned and I will accept that. I am sorry to you too, Floris, For lying to you and promising I wasn't who I really was. I will miss you.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 3:39 am

Pandaz1 wrote:

I never wanted this thread to turn into a ban appeal. I know I am banned and I will accept that. I am sorry to you too, Floris, For lying to you and promising I wasn't who I really was. I will miss you.

You know I wont believe that, ofcourse. But at least you tried.

Oh, your body still looks ready.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 4:01 am

Kяazo wrote:
Pandaz1 wrote:

You know I wont believe that, ofcourse. But at least you tried.

Oh, your body still looks ready.

I cannot express in words how sorry I am. And yes, My body is ready, For you. :3

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 4:12 am

Pandaz1 wrote:My body is ready, For you. :3

First I was like

After that I was like

Oh yes, he gon' get it.

I was getting excited.

And I started to think about the possibilities.

So I started my warming up.

But, I dont give a shit you lied to me. I mean, you didn't get trusted+ this time. And I generally dont give a damn if people lie to me, they will face the truth once. Like you. :D

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 4:28 am

Kяazo wrote:
Pandaz1 wrote:My body is ready, For you. :3

First I was like

Spoiler:

After that I was like

Oh yes, he gon' get it.

I was getting excited.

And I started to think about the possibilities.

So I started my warming up.

But, I dont give a shit you lied to me. I mean, you didn't get trusted+ this time. And I generally dont give a damn if people lie to me, they will face the truth once. Like you. :D

I am uncomfortable with your slurs :c

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 5/29/2013, 6:13 am

I really liked you. you helped me with my assignments. I actually wish you lied and never told any one because I really liked Peter

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 6:16 am

nsuth13 #2 wrote:I really liked you. you helped me with my assignments. I actually wish you lied and never told any one because I really liked Peter

If you need any help with ANY assignments, I can help you out Josh, I might not be Peter, But either way it was me behind the screen. Add me back on skype; dylstrosity and then I can help you with anything you need :3

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tentalaria on 5/29/2013, 9:06 am

Sad

mickdude2 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 am in Dylstrosity's empty threats of vengeance wrote:Well, it seems dyl is threatening to hack us now. Shame. I started to like him.

Here's a skype conversation I had with him.

Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ
Mick.. I started to like you. But now I know your just a dickdude
[6:48:01 PM] Mick Gadaleta: why? because you griefed and now have to pay the consequences?
[6:48:04 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: I won't appeal. I hate oasis and the only reason I wanted to come back on was for the one reason... To fuck up the server
[6:48:17 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: BUT JOSH DID NOTHING
[6:48:23 PM] Mick Gadaleta: alright
[6:48:34 PM] Mick Gadaleta: we'll let the staff decide then
[6:49:12 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: The Resistance and I will be back on the server before you know it... You better expect us
[6:49:20 PM] Mick Gadaleta: is that a threat?
[12:43:36 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: For all you know a staff member might be about to screw up everything... 100000's of users... 100000000's of IP's. You can't ban them all
[12:44:46 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: Keep that in mind

Just thought I'd throw this out there for future reference. Now we know not to let Wish or Dyl back.

Last edited by Tentalaria on 5/29/2013, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Tentalaria
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 9:14 am

Tentalaria wrote:Sad
Spoiler:

mickdude2 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 am in Dylstrosity's empty threats of vengeance wrote:Well, it seems dyl is threatening to hack us now. Shame. I started to like him.

Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ
[6:48:01 PM] Mick Gadaleta: why? because you griefed and now have to pay the consequences?
[6:48:04 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: I won't appeal. I hate oasis and the only reason I wanted to come back on was for the one reason... To fuck up the server
[6:49:12 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: The Resistance and I will be back on the server before you know it... You better expect us
[12:43:36 PM] Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ: For all you know a staff member might be about to screw up everything... 100000's of users... 100000000's of IP's. You can't ban them all

Just thought I'd throw this out there for future reference. Now we know not to let Wish or Dyl back.

This is an apology, I was a butthurt 12er. I accept I am banned, And the decision has been made. Likewise, Sorry to you, Tentalaria, For misleading you.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tentalaria on 5/29/2013, 9:23 am

Pandaz1 wrote:
Spoiler:

Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ

This is an apology, I was a butthurt 12er. I accept I am banned, And the decision has been made. Likewise, Sorry to you, Tentalaria, For misleading you.

Well, I haven't been on this server long enough to now Dylstrosity or what he(you) has done back then. Nor do I feel misleaded myself, I quite liked talking to you (since you were one of the few people who was online at my timezone). I feel quite sad that you're leaving now, even though I do not know you IRL and this is just internet et cetera, I (kinda) 'met' you daily.
Perhaps in the future we will meet again.

So long!

Tentalaria
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 9:35 am

Tentalaria wrote:
Pandaz1 wrote:
Spoiler:

Dʏʟᴀɴ Fɪɴᴅʟᴇʏ

Well, I haven't been on this server long enough to now Dylstrosity or what he(you) has done back then. Nor do I feel misleaded myself, I quite liked talking to you (since you were one of the few people who was online at my timezone). I feel quite sad that you're leaving now, even though I do not know you IRL and this is just internet et cetera, I (kinda) 'met' you daily.
Perhaps in the future we will meet again.

So long!

You too, Friend. Good luck in the long run, I can see you as a Trusted+ soon. If you make a veteran app, Don't hesitate to put Dylstrosity2 on it. Goodbye.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by surv1v0r08 on 5/29/2013, 9:42 am

I wasn't on this server long enough to get to know Dylan, however I may have had a conversation with you. But that doesn't matter, I feel I know you, for who you really are. And I'll miss you, not as Dylanstrosity1 but as Pandaz1, I hope God smiles on you with good fortune.

~Surv

Sad

surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 9:48 am

surv1v0r08 wrote:I wasn't on this server long enough to get to know Dylan, however I may have had a conversation with you. But that doesn't matter, I feel I know you, for who you really are. And I'll miss you, not as Dylanstrosity1 but as Pandaz1, I hope God smiles on you with good fortune.

~Surv

Sad

The days you would come on, I would jump with joy, You were a good friend on Oasis, Carry on and do great things, Like you usually do anyways. I hope I carry a mirror so I can reflect God's smile off me and onto you, My days are up here and yours are just beginning. Don't take Oasis for granted, Its like minded community is something you can never replace. I'm off to sleep now, Its almost mid-night and I cant be up all night sulking. I need a fresh start for tomorrow. I will continue on here, Replying to anyone and everyone who replies, With true feeling. With words of honesty. I may no longer have a [Trusted] tag, But in the letters I write, They are made up by hundreds of [Trusteds] Much like Oasis.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by surv1v0r08 on 5/29/2013, 9:54 am

Wow, you put your words into such meaning. Oh, and I forgot to say, I wish you farewell my fluffy panda friend.

surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 5/29/2013, 10:28 am

See you fluffy, good luck!

AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 5/29/2013, 10:30 am

You have had so many second chances before that I have no remorse left for you. Not to mention the fact that you lied straight to my face about this issue make me and the other staff look for evidence to support what was just a theory at the time but which turned into a positivity. I'm glad that you actually made a confession about who you were so i'd be willing to let you leave in peace without any slander to your face from me.

Most don't even get that.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

good luck reinventing yourself

Post by Grimtongue on 5/29/2013, 11:56 am

Try to not get depressed over your failure on Oasis. This is your opportunity to learn some important life lessons about being honest with yourself and others. It looks like you already realized it was time to grow up, so I hope you don't give up on that.

Believe me, 16 years old is plenty young enough to make yourself a better person before you get to the adult world after high school. You certainly lost all your Oasis friends, but you didn't lose the practice you recently got playing the nice guy. I liked who you were as Pandaz, so keep that up.

That being said, FUCK YOU for deceiving me. Mad

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell on 5/29/2013, 2:15 pm

Tbh, I've never really talked to you as far as I remember, but I'd still like to pitch in. If you learned anything out of this, I just want everybody, and especially you in this case, not to grow obsessions or temptations and to not let them control you. As it always has, it ends up in some type of loss. This means that trying to log back onto the server occasionally is probably not the most mentally healthy thing to do. Something ideal to do is to move on. It might not be easy, but it is the best thing to do, especially in this case, considering the fact that because of oasis, you changed your identity and even lowered your grades at school. Please learn as much as you can from this. Though what I've learned is probably close to nothing to what you could take from this, I still treasure what I, myself have taken from all of this. Don't beat yourself up, and take care.

Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Location : Swag Mountain, Oklahoma (I hope I spelled Oklahoma right)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/29/2013, 2:45 pm

I learned many things on oasis. Among those things:
-Out of all things needed to survive in the server, the Rule Book is most important.
-guest cannothasOP.
-Don't talk to chrisinator.
-Huntermon1 is never to return.
-Dylstroyosity is to never return.

Dyl and hunter where before my time, both as staff and as a guest...or so I thought.
I saw pandaz1's first appeal, and given it had the mention of "dyl" I was extremely suspicious of you for your first few weeks back. Eventually, everyone was convinced you were Peter, so I dropped my gaurd. I never knew dyl, only the things he'd done by lurking around the forums. I was convinced you were Peter.... until I realized recently that something was wrong.

I don't like being lied to. If the New Sheep Order had commandments, the first would be "Do not Lie to General Lina". I have serious issues as far as trusting people go. I don't trust many people. The only 2 people on earth who have my complete trust are Logan and my mother. That being said, I trusted you were who you said you were, and you deceived- not just me, but the entire server- for months.

I'm not angry. I'm not full of vengeance. I'm disappointed and sad. Regardless of how great you were as peter, you lied. Big time. To ALL of us. Probably the greatest of the crimes you've committed here.

I hope you at least learned something from this experience... good luck wherever you end up... I was really close to you... just being yourself will get you all the friends you need.

As for your hunter friend... I never liked relentlessgaming.... go figure *shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 5/29/2013, 3:08 pm

i hat you.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top