Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it.

3 posters

Go down

Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it. Empty Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it.

Post by Kevo235 4/24/2013, 1:48 am

So I don't know how successful this is going to be, but I really want to play Age of Empires II (maybe the conquerors expansions too, i'm not too sure yet) with some of you guys. Has anyone ever played the game that wants to play with me some time? Maybe we could get something figured out here and get a game going some time. I'm sure there's a way to play that online as I have googled it, but I have not yet tried it out.

Really this post is to see if anyone's interested. :}
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it. Empty Re: Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it.

Post by ExtraSauce 4/24/2013, 4:01 pm

I heard the HD remaster wasn't so good, but yes, i used to play it alot when i was younger, it was my favorite game, doing ''howdoyouturnthison'' and getting the Cobra just to kill everyone and let them deal with it :p

Count me if you figure a way.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it. Empty Re: Age of Empires 2? Let's make a game of it.

Post by Grimtongue 4/27/2013, 9:06 am

AoE2 with the conqueror's expansion is a great RTS, so count me in if you find a way to make it work.

If anyone is having trouble getting it to work on Windows 7, I suggest launching the game through a batch file that kills explorer before running the game (or use Gamebooster if you aren't comfortable with batch files).
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down