CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?)

4 posters

Go down

CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?) Empty CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?)

Post by CanadaPanda21 4/8/2013, 6:10 pm

Hey Oasis is Dan A.K.A CanadaPanda21,
Some of my friends said i should go for trusted (K0730DUCK, AtractiveBanana, maybe Paxination?) So i havent been on as much as i want but i have a lot of school work so i go on when i can as long as i can. But i have never greifed, hacked, modded or anything like that. But i know you can trust me to be trusted. I hope im not breaking any rules by doing this, but im somewhat know on this server and i feel like i should be trusted.

-Thanks Dan
CanadaPanda21
CanadaPanda21
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?) Empty Re: CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?)

Post by bandityogo 4/8/2013, 6:16 pm

you can't apply for trusted, however you can use this format to apply for member:

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"):
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?) Empty I am member

Post by CanadaPanda21 4/8/2013, 6:25 pm

I am member but i feel like i should become trusted
CanadaPanda21
CanadaPanda21
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?) Empty Re: CanadaPanda21's Trusted form (can i do this?)

Post by Guest 4/8/2013, 6:53 pm

CanadaPanda21 wrote:I am member but i feel like i should become trusted

Trusted- from what I've seen- seems to be based on activeness and how well you follow the rules (and maybe some other things I don't know about). If you don't have trusted yet, asking will not help you obtain it; staff decides when a person is qualified and promotes them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 4/8/2013, 9:44 pm

From what staff have told me, It is about maturity & how you go well with others, I think it takes 5 staff members to agree with nobody disagreeing and they're promoted or something. That's only what some of the staff told me. Just ask people for help, Welcome new comers and stay active, You will have it in no time!

Staff, Could you do the honors of locking this thread?
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 4/8/2013, 9:49 pm

Do not ask for rank, you will get Trusted when we think we can trust you.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down