there should be ranks for towns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

there should be ranks for towns

Post by BABlaze on 3/14/2013, 3:22 pm

I think it would be neat if there were ranks you could get if you were part of a town like mayor,advisor or town owner. Please let me know if this is a good idea and if it is not, why thx for reading.

-bear588

BABlaze
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by cmanrocks2012 on 3/14/2013, 3:50 pm

Yellow_Milkshake wrote:attractivebanana should be banned from the server, seriously fuck that guy.
This is completely off-topic.
On topic: Bear, you can like make ranks your own, but there won't be a prefix for the town rank you have.

cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 720
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by Grimtongue on 3/14/2013, 4:49 pm

bear588 wrote:I think it would be neat if there were ranks you could get if you were part of a town like mayor,advisor or town owner. Please let me know if this is a good idea and if it is not, why thx for reading.

-bear588

A lot of towns on this server already do this - and some towns (like Flaketown) strictly do not allow town ranks. In my opinion, towns that are heavily visited by guests or populated by guests should not have "town ranks" as this is often misleading for inexperienced players. For towns that are meant for more experienced players, I think town ranks is a neat idea.

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 470
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 36
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by Heisenberg on 3/14/2013, 4:55 pm

Yellow_Milkshake wrote:attractivebanana should be banned from the server, seriously fuck that guy.

You really shouldn't have posted that, PromNiteHangova, maybe if you stayed quiet I wouldn't have noticed who you were and banned you for ban evasion, enjoy your baaaan.


Last edited by Taccy on 3/14/2013, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1993
Join date : 2011-10-07
Age : 19
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by Gweedo358 on 3/14/2013, 4:58 pm

Glad you got to him before I did, I deleted his post.

Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1144
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 49
Location : Unknown Bunker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by madscientist032 on 3/14/2013, 6:46 pm

Taccy wrote:
Yellow_Milkshake wrote:attractivebanana should be banned from the server, seriously fuck that guy.

You really shouldn't have posted that, PromNiteHangova, maybe if you stayed quiet I wouldn't have noticed who you were and banned you for ban evasion, enjoy your baaaan.
I banned promnighthangova over SIX MONTHS AGO. GO FIND A NEW SERVER!!!!

_________________

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 25
Location : Black Mesa Research Facility, New Mexico

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by Davidmich on 3/14/2013, 7:26 pm

madscientist032 wrote:
I banned promnighthangova over SIX MONTHS AGO. GO FIND A NEW SERVER!!!!

Some idiots are harder to get rid of.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2011-03-06
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by bandityogo on 3/14/2013, 8:00 pm

ANYWHORE, if we had prefixes for town ranks this would not only be confusing for newcomers, but also for everyone on the server, sionce no one would know what town you were in-charge of if you JUST had [Mayor]......

I've seeen a few town(s) that have dyed armor according repectively to their rank in the town, I like that because everyone in the town will know their rank, and it doesn't confuse people who do not live in that town.

bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-09-13
Age : 18
Location : TN

View user profile http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by Paxination on 3/14/2013, 9:31 pm

Davidmich wrote:
madscientist032 wrote:
I banned promnighthangova over SIX MONTHS AGO. GO FIND A NEW SERVER!!!!

Some idiots are harder to get rid of.

This is so going in my sig....EPIC!

_________________



StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 40
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: there should be ranks for towns

Post by realgriffin on 3/14/2013, 9:51 pm

bandityogo wrote:ANYWHORE, if we had prefixes for town ranks this would not only be confusing for newcomers, but also for everyone on the server, sionce no one would know what town you were in-charge of if you JUST had [Mayor]......

I've seeen a few town(s) that have dyed armor according repectively to their rank in the town, I like that because everyone in the town will know their rank, and it doesn't confuse people who do not live in that town.

I think colored armor is much better than prefixes for town ranks.

realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:there should be ranks for towns

Post by BABlaze on 3/14/2013, 9:57 pm

Ok thanks for the advice now that I think about it more, it would be completely confuseing, and if they had town ranks when I joined oasis last may, I probably would not have figured it out for days.

Plus towns are alredy really complicated, mostly because of.......... G-R-E-I-F-E-R-S!!!! They are really anoying.

-bear588

BABlaze
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 163
Join date : 2012-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum