Chick3nGam3r's member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/3/2013, 2:00 pm



Minecraft username: Chick3nGam3r

Real name (recommended): Cole Goodchild

Age: 14

Location: Syracuse, NY

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: From my friend Sularium

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: five weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: At least once a day

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes, about twenty-four times

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Sularium (Trusted)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"):

I deserve member status because I have been playing minecraft since Alpha back in 2010, and I've been very supportive about the Oasis SMP server. I can be trusted because I have lots of respect for whatever invention or house a player has built and I don't mess with it. I also know how to deal with insults and haters as well as spam considering I have a YouTube channel. I hope you will consider making me a member on Oasis SMP

Chick3nGam3r




Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vouch

Post by NoahMCer on 3/3/2013, 2:28 pm

Vouch. Great application, I've seen you in-game before, this app seems to match how you behave. I think you'll get this one :)

NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Davidmich on 3/3/2013, 3:46 pm

Wow, a membership application & banned 55 min later!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2011-03-06
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by mickdude2 on 3/3/2013, 6:57 pm

Davidmich wrote:Wow, a membership application & banned 55 min later!

Not sure if achievement got or fail achieved.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Kyorgtea on 3/3/2013, 7:23 pm

Davidmich wrote:Wow, a membership application & banned 55 min later!

*applauds*

Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 316
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

^^^

Post by cynder_firekitty on 3/3/2013, 8:26 pm

wow really you should make that a record :P thatd be funny for anyone to read. and it express's that you don't fear to ban people.

cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-02-24
Age : 18
Location : detroit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal Response to Davidmich

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/4/2013, 7:00 pm

Davidmich wrote:Wow, a membership application & banned 55 min later!

I would just like to respectfully say that I had no control of being banned, I didn't deserve to be banned, and I'm not the type of player to do things to be banned. I just wanted to get that out there. I'm sorry if this message comes out as disrespectful to you, I did not intend it to be offensive to you or anybody else.

I literally will do anything to just get back on this server. To become a member would just be a huge plus. I know my Minecraft account made a mistake to get me banned, but I guarantee you it wasn't me.

Hope you can understand bro, I know it's hard to trust someone you've never met in real life to know what they're like, and I know that people lie on the internet all the time. But I am doing the best I can to pitch it to the mods and admins that I would very much like to be on this server.

Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to NoahMCer

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/4/2013, 7:02 pm

NoahMCer wrote:Vouch. Great application, I've seen you in-game before, this app seems to match how you behave. I think you'll get this one :)

Thanks bro! I really appreciate you giving me feedback on my member application. I just hope other people can be considerate towards this as well! :D

Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by mickdude2 on 3/4/2013, 7:47 pm

Chick3nGam3r wrote:I would just like to respectfully say that I had no control of being banned, I didn't deserve to be banned

Really? No control? You didn't have control at all?

Chick3nGam3r wrote:I know my Minecraft account made a mistake to get me banned

Last time I checked, minecraft accounts don't have sentience and can't control themselves. You have but one person to blame. Three guesses who.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/4/2013, 7:53 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
Chick3nGam3r wrote:I would just like to respectfully say that I had no control of being banned, I didn't deserve to be banned

Really? No control? You didn't have control at all?

Chick3nGam3r wrote:I know my Minecraft account made a mistake to get me banned

Last time I checked, minecraft accounts don't have sentience and can't control themselves. You have but one person to blame. Three guesses who.

Yes, I had no control at all. By "My minecraft account" I was implying that someone else did that thing to get me banned. Please note that I am the oldest of three brothers and four sisters who all play Minecraft who go on my account a lot so I make them tutorial worlds and stuff. Sometimes they go on Multiplayer. Maybe they didn't know the rules of the server and broke the block and got off. Sorry for the confusion.

Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Davidmich on 3/4/2013, 9:06 pm

Chick3nGam3r wrote:

Yes, I had no control at all. By "My minecraft account" I was implying that someone else did that thing to get me banned. Please note that I am the oldest of three brothers and four sisters who all play Minecraft who go on my account a lot so I make them tutorial worlds and stuff. Sometimes they go on Multiplayer. Maybe they didn't know the rules of the server and broke the block and got off. Sorry for the confusion.

If you read our rules, you will see that "YOU", and you alone are responsible for your account password safety.

Saying "my brother/sister/cousin/mom/dad/BFF, etc did it, is no excuse.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2011-03-06
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Revilo410 on 3/5/2013, 11:20 am

We can't take responsibility for players saying it wa their siblings or friends, in the end it's not you we are banning but the Minecraft account that did the damage but for only one block I think a temp ban might be better.

_________________

::Intro::     Updated For 2015!
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]

Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 1704
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 18
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to revilo410

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/5/2013, 2:39 pm

revilo410 wrote:We can't take responsibility for players saying it wa their siblings or friends, in the end it's not you we are banning but the Minecraft account that did the damage but for only one block I think a temp ban might be better.

Thank you for your consideration on a temporary ban. I agree with everything you stated in this message, very professional. If you do unban me though, I will be happy to replace the block that Chick3nGam3r broke.


Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to Davidmich

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/5/2013, 2:41 pm

Davidmich.[/quote]

If you read our rules, you will see that "YOU", and you alone are responsible for your account password safety.

Saying "my brother/sister/cousin/mom/dad/BFF, etc did it, is no excuse.[/quote]

Yes, I completely agree with the rules, as I just read every one of them. But I do think, since it's only one block, that it should only be a temporary ban. If you do consider to unban me, I will be happy to replace the block that I broke.


Last edited by Chick3nGam3r on 3/5/2013, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)

Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Abbeylw on 3/5/2013, 2:45 pm

Revi, I banned this kid, and I've been thinking it over. It was more than one block, and as you can see the ban thread was until appeal... Until i read the appeal, which didn't quite add up.
Firstly, He was there when i banned him, i addressed him, gave him time to respond, and sularium in turn tried to say it wasnt him.However, the logs do not lie, quite like shakiras hips.
-Furthermore, should he get a different minecraft account and assure it will be more secure then i will have no issues with that. The issue I actually have is A) He was there, so either he's lying OR B) his account is really insecure - to a griefer, and we cannot pardon that. So until this is resolved, he will not be unbanned.

Moreover, this discussion should not be on a member application and I'm sorry about how long it took for me to get this written down.

Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 557
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply to Abbeylw

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/5/2013, 2:53 pm

Abbeylw wrote:Revi, I banned this kid, and I've been thinking it over. It was more than one block, and as you can see the ban thread was until appeal... Until i read the appeal, which didn't quite add up.
Firstly, He was there when i banned him, i addressed him, gave him time to respond, and sularium in turn tried to say it wasnt him.However, the logs do not lie, quite like shakiras hips.
-Furthermore, should he get a different minecraft account and assure it will be more secure then i will have no issues with that. The issue I actually have is A) He was there, so either he's lying OR B) his account is really insecure - to a griefer, and we cannot pardon that. So until this is resolved, he will not be unbanned.

Moreover, this discussion should not be on a member application and I'm sorry about how long it took for me to get this written down.

Thank you for your response. I'd like you to know that I have recently changed my Minecraft password, put a password on my computer, and I undoed the option to remember the password on Minecraft.net. I admit, I was online when you banned me, but I did not break the block while online. I'd like you to know that I have seven siblings who all play minecraft, so they could've gotton on Oasis without reading the rules. I can now guarantee you that my Minecraft account is secure and this problem has been resolved. I'm sorry for the damages on Oasis, as it is my responsibility. But if you let me back on, I will be happy to replace the block that I broke. I will never give out my new password to ANYBODY. You have my word.


Last edited by Chick3nGam3r on 3/5/2013, 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed title)

Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 17
Location : Syracuse, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's member Application

Post by Kevo235 on 3/8/2013, 12:32 am

can't tell if apply for member or ban appeal.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum