Stuff to say

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuff to say

Post by MarviNacho on 12/5/2010, 12:15 pm

Well, I got stuff to say to you guys and (especially) to Ariley.

I am kinda angry. I was away over the weekend, no internet, no minecraft. I was looking forward to work on my awesome project when I read "Ariley92's SMP Server DOWN!!!! (resetting map)".

:I

resetting the map? Does that mean that I wasted my time the last 2 weeks? I am sure it does. I am really sad you decided to reset the map. I heard that walshie4 planned to make his own server and load the old map on it, but Ariley, Legend, Ryno and ALL the other players will possibly still play on Ariley's server, and I really enjoyed playing Minecraft with all of you guys. So, I don't really know what to do, I really want to play on the old map, but I also want to play with you guys.

I don't think I can "rebuild" everything I did in the last 2 weeks in like, 2 hours or so. I wouldn't be whining around here if I could. Ok, we are 4 people who used to build on the project, and it was going to be really cool and stuff, but still, it would take more than one week just to rebuild what we have already done. pig

I really feel like leaving the server and the forum forever, and take a break from minecrafting, because I wasted the last 2 weeks doing NOTHING.

I don't think I am gonna do this, because I love playing with you guys. But I just want you to know that I am not ok with ariley resetting the map.

Thanks for reading, I'd really appreciate responses : )

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stuff to say

Post by swfan333 on 12/5/2010, 1:21 pm

Rolling stone collects no moss,

swfan333
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalWorld on 12/5/2010, 3:01 pm

MarviNacho wrote:Well, I got stuff to say to you guys and (especially) to Ariley.

I am kinda angry. I was away over the weekend, no internet, no minecraft. I was looking forward to work on my awesome project when I read "Ariley92's SMP Server DOWN!!!! (resetting map)".

:I

resetting the map? Does that mean that I wasted my time the last 2 weeks? I am sure it does. I am really sad you decided to reset the map. I heard that walshie4 planned to make his own server and load the old map on it, but Ariley, Legend, Ryno and ALL the other players will possibly still play on Ariley's server, and I really enjoyed playing Minecraft with all of you guys. So, I don't really know what to do, I really want to play on the old map, but I also want to play with you guys.

I don't think I can "rebuild" everything I did in the last 2 weeks in like, 2 hours or so. I wouldn't be whining around here if I could. Ok, we are 4 people who used to build on the project, and it was going to be really cool and stuff, but still, it would take more than one week just to rebuild what we have already done. pig

I really feel like leaving the server and the forum forever, and take a break from minecrafting, because I wasted the last 2 weeks doing NOTHING.

I don't think I am gonna do this, because I love playing with you guys. But I just want you to know that I am not ok with ariley resetting the map.

Thanks for reading, I'd really appreciate responses : )

Hey Marvi, I can see how you could be upset about this. Although, Ariley has supplied us with the old map for download for single player or multiplayer if you want to host it on another server. :) Plus, the server was starting to become way too cluttered which caused excessive lag.

FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho on 12/5/2010, 3:24 pm

Thanks for your reply. That's not the problem, I know I can download the map. But I want to play on the map WITH YOU GUYS. That's why I was playing on the server! Because I wanna play Minecraft with YOU guys! =D

I can't do that on other servers or Singleplayer : (

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sainteven on 12/5/2010, 3:42 pm

Sorry we didn't make it clear we would have to do this Marvinacho. As of right now its just something servers have to do periodically. In my opinion the game would get boring without these resets though, I would have built everything there is to build and have nowhere new to go. I agree it sucks to lose everything, but there just isn't a way around it right now. Hopefully you'll be able to build something incredible on the new map!

Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho on 12/5/2010, 3:54 pm

Thanks for your replay, Sainteven. I understand why you are doing this, and I accept it now. I thought Ariley is doing this fpr the lulz, but now I know why he decided to do this.

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top