I am Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am Back

Post by lordgonk on 2/4/2013, 7:00 pm

Hello, I was gone for a whole 3 days, lol. It felt like a week though, not because I missed you guys, I kinda did at night but because I had a fricken great weekend. My apologies to my PvP partners for not letting you know, I look forward to seeing base again. So, I headed up to Vermont to ski at Killington and Okemo with my schools ski club. I had a great time and ran into a pole. Killington was icy as shit sadly but Okemo rocked.
Here's the damned pole story. So I'm skiing, and there's a person on both sides of me. I headed towards a pole and the person on my left turns just as I turn to move away from the pole. I have to turn sharply and lose my edge on the ice. I turn right at the pole after losing a ski and my ski pole gets stuck between me and the pole, bending it in half. As for me, I fall and roll in a 2 foot ditch in which the padding ends. I hit the damn metal and my helmet smashes again the pole. I only have a bruise there now but thank god I wore that thing. Oh, by pole I mean a ski lift support that hold the wires, ya, those things.

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top