Post by Jaiden_hacks 2/3/2013, 1:36 am

Dear site Admin,

Username: Jaiden_hacks
Chaguy

Banned by: Does not say

Reason: Sharing Spawned Items

How do plead?: Guilty but innocent
Reason why I should be unbanned:

I was Banned of the 2nd of February 2013, accused for item sharing with another player. Although i believe that the Moderator in whom banned me wasn't informed that both players accused of 'Sharing Items' was myself logged into to both account at the same time. I was using both 'Jaiden_hacks' and 'Chaguy' as i own both accounts. I have paid $50 for item spawning and a prefix with my 'Chaguy" account as like the perks. I like to play both accounts and have them both live in the same house. It would be uncanny to spend another additional $50 for 'Jaiden_hacks' to acquire the same perks. I do admit to having 'Chaguy' give 'Jaiden_hacks' some Armour to prevent the account to carry on dying and wasting my time. Although one the Moderator pointed out that it was considered as 'Item Sharing' I got 'Chaguy' to kill 'Jaiden_hacks' immediately therefore the 'spawned items' being destroyed.

I would like to keep this professional and apologize to the Moderator who has mistaken my identity and request the both accounts both have the same prefix so this error is not reenacted. I would also like to say sorry on behalf of my accounts and promise that this issue will not be brought to your attention again. Laughing

Many Thanks,
Jaiden Jones-Morley (Jaiden_hacks)-(Chaguy)

Last edited by Jaiden_hacks on 2/3/2013, 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Need to add correct Layout and Title wasnt relevant.)

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

http://www.ravefm.com.au

Back to top Go down

Jaiden's Ban Appeal Empty Edit*

Post by Jaiden_hacks 2/3/2013, 1:38 am

TaccyPoo, Nsuth13 and another Admin whos name i cannot remember ( Started with an A) can vouch for me.

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Jaiden's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Jaiden's Ban Appeal

Post by Kevo235 2/3/2013, 2:43 am

Jaiden_hacks wrote:I have paid $50 for item spawning and a prefix
Server Rules, Section V wrote:Just because you have donated does not mean you have the ability to break rules
without penalty. If you are found breaking a rule you will be punished to same the
same extent as any other regularly playing member.

First of all, you cannot pay for such abilities. You're probably referring to the donation towards the server. Well, such abilities are [/b]privledges[/b] for donators, and said privledges can be taken away at staff discretion, regardless of whether or not you've broken a rule in the first place. It was not only at the discretion of a moderator that they were taken away, you were found to be giving items to another account, which are usually owned by other players. Although the rules don't clearly define what a 'player' is defined as, it is mostly known as another account. If that's going to be your main argument, i'll just quote the 'Loopholes' section of the rules which i'm sure you're familiar with since you are expected to read the full set of the rules.

Second of all, having the name 'Jaiden_hacks' as an 'alternate account' probably was not the smartest thing to do considering that it makes that matter of 'suddenly having an alternate account' that much more suspicious.

I was interupted and lost my train of thought at this point, but if you have an other things that you're concerned about, i'll happily continue arguing this at the level of civility that you maintain.

[EDIT]Oh, one last thing to add from the on the Last Ban Appeal:
Kevo235 wrote:One final note; if you do this again you will be banned again. Most likely permanently since you now solidly know the rule. I'd suggest doing a quick (or lengthy) re-read of the rules on the forums, they are after all the most in depth.

Last edited by Kevo235 on 2/3/2013, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a quote)
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 2/3/2013, 3:06 am

<Deleted>

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/3/2013, 3:08 am

nsuth13 #2 wrote:I vouch you are a good guy, i think maybe just a temp ban. i met him and played with him for over a hour. he can see he's read rules but hasn't read the full rules on forums or since his long inactivity he has forgot any ways staff decision VOUCH for a unban

A: Did you even read what I posted?
B: Almost everyone is reponsible for reading the full rules regardless.
C: I thought there was a rule about only staff posting important things in Ban Appeals to avoid flooding or whatever.
D: Opinion noted, but the ban still stands until further conversation of the point IMO.
<Edit>E: He's already been tempbanned. See 'A'.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiden_hacks 2/3/2013, 3:14 am

Okay im sorry again. I hope im not coming across a a jerk starting an argument but please excuse me, I haven't played in a few months so all my previous convictions and warnings were well out of my thoughts, i was only sharing nearly to make sure my other account didnt die. I was only also on my two accounts to everybody would recognize me. (I took your same advice about changing names a while ago) and created Chaguy. I just wanted to be recognized and make a big comeback!

If you could please consider rethinking your decision, I'd be willing to do anything to be able to come back on. I do admit to screwing up although i did act as soon as i realized that what i had done was wrong.

I hope my measure of sadness equals up to your measure of consideration :)

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/3/2013, 3:37 am

Surely you must find it very weird then that the name on your signature is not the same as the name on your Application for Member, you birthdays on your profile and Chaguy's profile don't match, as well as the two skype accounts that you have specified in said profiles, which are viewable via admin panel, as well as the two seperate email addresses that you also used, not to mention the two different timezones you have set for the forums. All quite the coincidence, is it not?
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiden_hacks 2/3/2013, 3:43 am

Sure, It was originally my best friends account (We go to the same school) Eventually he gave up minecraft and give me his account because he knew that 'Jaiden_hacks' the name was giving me trouble and causing greif.

Im not bullshitting you, i just really enjoy playing on this server and would love to come back. :)

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/3/2013, 3:44 am

a: that doesn't explain the timezoning then
b: that means that he made the account on the forums, and was therefore chaguy
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiden_hacks 2/3/2013, 3:47 am

Correct, but he then passed the account onto me. That's why i was unaware of the previous ban warning he had received in the past
Edited* And yeah im not sure about the timezone

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/3/2013, 3:52 am

Well, then first of all, the donation perks aren't yours, they're his. Second of all, you shouldn't have any reason to transfer items to another account using someone else's perks, third of all, you should have said something in a post about the whole transfer of the account. Honestly, so much about your story doesn't hold up that I don't think you're going to get an unban.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiden_hacks 2/3/2013, 3:56 am

Okay well may i please Skype you, because i do have alot to explain and would like to explain it in a conversation.

Jaiden_like_a_boss

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 2/3/2013, 8:13 pm

Jaiden, at this point, I would only take this seriously if the original owner of the account got on here and told us that. The admin your thinking of is Abbey.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 2/4/2013, 12:21 am

The Chaguy account has been unbanned but the perks will be removed until we get confirmation from the original owner on SKYPE.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/4/2013, 12:47 am

Tell him to add me and confirm the story before getting donor perks. Jaiden_Hacks will remain banned because there's no point in having an alt with that name if you have chaguy's account anyways. Topic locked.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down