application for a member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

application for a member

Post by Minemania456 on 1/26/2013, 8:57 am

Minecraft username: minemania456

Real name (recommended): Payton

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found it on Minecraft explorer pro looking for a fun server to play on. It definitely is.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Not very long i only started on the eighth and now its the twenty sixth.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Awhile cause i know of no other ones like it.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes a lot.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): frogman28

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): The truth is I have broken in someone house before but, the only thing i needed was food. But I don't just steal and run I replant all of the crops so when they get back online there are there carrots just where they found them. That was when i just joined now that i have all of my food people take all of my stuff and I know not to grief cause my whole house was gone onetime I came back online. So I know not to grief cause I know what it feels like.

Minemania456
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top