quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea .

3 posters

Go down

quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea  . Empty quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea .

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/21/2013, 7:19 am

Hey , I was thinking of a mini game i could organize it's called Quickest to find diamonds, well the team ( you apply ) make mines in different biomes and on the day people have to go mining in them looking for diamonds if it's been really long it's gold but the aim of the game is to find diamond quicker than others when some one finds diamonds the game is over and they get a prize (money maybe if i sell some more shit ) if you think this is a awesome idea comment if not comment :3 if every likes it ill get people to apply and we can make a HQ/info area/staff place cya ! I would try to run this every week and others

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea  . Empty Re: quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea .

Post by cmanrocks2012 1/21/2013, 8:37 am

nsuth13 #2 wrote:Hey , I was thinking of a mini game i could organize it's called Quickest to find diamonds, well the team ( you apply ) make mines in different biomes and on the day people have to go mining in them looking for diamonds if it's been really long it's gold but the aim of the game is to find diamond quicker than others when some one finds diamonds the game is over and they get a prize (money maybe if i sell some more shit ) if you think this is a awesome idea comment if not comment :3 if every likes it ill get people to apply and we can make a HQ/info area/staff place cya ! I would try to run this every week and others
I used to have a game like this it was called "Diamond Miners" and whoever would get 20 diamonds first would get $200
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea  . Empty Re: quickest to find diamonds mini-game idea .

Post by Kevo235 1/21/2013, 1:22 pm

Quickest way? Xray.

Coolpirat
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down