Member Application for User Kocot

2 posters

Go down

Member Application for User Kocot Empty Member Application for User Kocot

Post by Kocot 1/5/2013, 7:49 pm

Minecraft username: Kocot

Real name (recommended):Alex Kocot

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: found out about Oasis SMP from the Minecraft ExplorerPRO app for the iPod

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I have been playing on this server for five days.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan on being on this server fairly often. At least five days a week.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:I have indeed.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, Guides, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):noahdoodling, Grimtongue, and jacopley would all vouch for me.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? Please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I believe that I deserve member status, as I am an active and avid Minecraft player, and I also like to contribute to the chat conversations and help out when possible. As for how you know I can be trusted, I’ve never been kicked or banned from a server, and I tend to separate myself from other players when building so as not to disturb them. Also, my ability to play freely online is much too important to me to do something as dumb as griefing.

Last edited by madscientist032 on 1/5/2013, 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I fixed your coding :))
Kocot
Kocot
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Member Application for User Kocot Empty Re: Member Application for User Kocot

Post by madscientist032 1/5/2013, 8:20 pm

Approved! Kocot is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner