Oasis Center for the Performing Arts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oasis Center for the Performing Arts

Post by Nova042 on 4/16/2011, 5:39 pm

Hello Oasis!

Unfortunately we still do not have a dedicated thread for posting things we have created, so I am back here.

I am proud to present the first of many projects I am doing that are dedicated to the wonderful people of Oasis. These are public buildings and anyone is welcome to use them (of course griefing is still not allowed). The Center for Performing Arts is a large theater that can be used for plays, opera, musicals, or performances of any kind. It features a large domed auditorium which can accommodate up to 158 players comfortably. It is well lit with beautiful abstract art in the lobby and is located a short distance Southeast of spawn at X=125, Z=-100. As there is word of planes possibly being added in the near future, My next project will be the Oasis International Airport, allowing players a safe, flat location in which to land planes near spawn. Once again I am accepting suggestions on things you would like to see built in the community. If you have an idea, no matter how expansive you think it is, please contact me in game @ Nova042 or leave a post in this thread. Thank you.

-Nova

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oasis Center for the Performing Arts

Post by Okowi on 4/16/2011, 6:56 pm

This is really awesome I really enjoyed this. Schematic is saved remember its nova042theater.

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles on 4/17/2011, 2:14 pm

I think you should create some scheduled times for plays, where people can expect entertainment. Then you can set up other times where anyone can come and perform anything they want. I would love to perform plays for the masses :)

Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 on 4/17/2011, 3:03 pm

what about a actual air strip black an white look on youtube me an king found one , look for airplane mod mc 1.4 black airstrip pretty cool an i like the TAC theater arts center unless its PTAC performing theater arts center or PAC prforming arts center

devildog115
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/17/2011, 3:32 pm

Master_moles wrote:I think you should create some scheduled times for plays, where people can expect entertainment. Then you can set up other times where anyone can come and perform anything they want. I would love to perform plays for the masses :)

Unfortunately, as I am only the architect, I know very little about plays and directing so I will leave this up to others. My suggestions would be that if someone wants to create a play or act in one, they create a post in the forums with a date and time for the play. I have no issues with plays or even rearranging props on the stage, but the standard rules apply of no griefing, destroying or stealing any part of the building, stage floor or lighting itself. And no TNT.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/17/2011, 3:35 pm

devildog115 wrote:what about a actual air strip black an white look on youtube me an king found one , look for airplane mod mc 1.4 black airstrip pretty cool an i like the TAC theater arts center unless its PTAC performing theater arts center or PAC prforming arts center

Thank you for your suggestion, but at this time I have already finished work on an airstrip for the spawn area. It includes an air control tower, landing strip with lights, terminal, and airport security. I am now starting work on the Oasis Police Station and eventually the Oasis Public Library. Once again any suggestions are more than welcome as I am always looking for new ideas on public structures.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top