[ 0 ]
10% 10% 
[ 1 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Ariley's Server of Witchcraft & Wizardry

Post by jeriaus on 4/14/2011, 9:59 am

Glad to see those desperately needed upgrades were finally ordered. It's a shame that all those goats I sacrificed in order to curse the server with lag, have all gone to waste.
Seriously. I can't even make goat soup out of them, they're all rotting and shit in my yard. The neighbors complained about it a few times but when I gave them the evil eye and explained they were the aborted fetuses that emerged from my nightmares in an attempt to take my anal virginity... Well, they keep to themselves now.

Really I'm surprised my curse didn't linger around after my departure. I was so sure that the effects would be as devastating to your playerbase magic missile is to the darkness. But as I said, I'm glad to see the server is starting to progress into being something that no longer resembles the product of a down-syndrome employee trying to assemble a computer like the parts were legos. Seriously, your box was like the person thought the ram was a snickers bar and kept putting it back after he cut his tongue on the contacts.

Anyways, I'm still on skype if you fuckers want storytime or some random games. =)

jeriaus
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ariley's Server of Witchcraft & Wizardry

Post by saeTan on 4/14/2011, 10:31 am

Hi jer.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile