Building Faceoffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Building Faceoffs

Post by JoeyCapollo on 11/25/2012, 4:56 pm

Earlier I participated in the owners games and we did a building competition, and before that I saw a topic in the forums called "Buildoff". That gave me an idea. How about have a building competition weekly between two lucky contestants, and have it judged by a select team of three judges. Cliche, you say? Well to spice it up these challenges won't be the standard house, building, or tower challenges. These challenges will feature a sculpting event, a mancave build, and an airship build to name a few.

This is really start an idea I've been tossing around, and I wanted to see what you guys think about. To actually have this I would need to volunteers to help with constructing the areas for building, and two contestants to test the contest.

If you want to help, or would like to participate leave a reply down below.

JoeyCapollo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building Faceoffs

Post by ExtraSauce on 11/25/2012, 4:59 pm

We had like 4 ideas like yours, i guess they didn't get out of the paper, but if you can get it working i can gladly judge the builds.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building Faceoffs

Post by JoeyCapollo on 11/25/2012, 9:03 pm

Well it's all set up now. All that's needed are two willing combatants to participate. If you want to check out the area do /warp buildoff.

JoeyCapollo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top