Nations

3 posters

Go down

Nations Empty Nations

Post by surak_the_great 11/25/2012, 4:28 pm

Hi you all don't know me, but I'm surak_the_great. I'm very good friends with Zwall and Mickdude and I have an idea. If it would be possible I would like to own/run/administrate my own nation on Oasis SMP, with help from Mickdude and Zwall. Now I know you don't know me or trust me yet...but if you ask Zwall and Mickdude they would vouch for me. So I ask if I may create my own nation called the Principality of New Glasgow with me as the crown prince. All I want to do is create a fun, happy, city where anyone can come build and enjoy the game in a casual free thinking area. To all the mods/admins/owners you are all doing an amazing job in my opinion, please keep up the good work I would hate to see this server fail. (its too awesome)Thank you for your time.
Auxilio Dei,
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Nations Empty Re: Nations

Post by JoeyCapollo 11/25/2012, 4:32 pm

How's this different from having a town?
JoeyCapollo
JoeyCapollo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Nations Empty RE: Nations

Post by surak_the_great 11/25/2012, 5:00 pm

JoeyCapollo,

The difference is this is a bit bigger composing of multiple towns. In my opinion about 3-5 smaller-medium towns. With my capital hopefully, New Glasgow a large town. Towns come and go, but I would like this to be a more permanent kind of thing. With each upate and map change having it come back instead of lost each time... like towns sometimes are. Of course this is all up to the owner for a go ahead. I had a lovely home in Zland when it was around, but I really liked that home and the town and now its gone now because of the update. I would like to create a permanent settlement where you will always know you are welcome, and not have a forgotten town.

Auxilio Dei,
Surak_the_Great
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 11/25/2012, 8:51 pm

Did I just get signed up for something? Anyway, I like the idea of a 'nation'. We could have a bunch of cities that are dedicated and answer to the same king, with the same flag design... I think it could be cool. I'd like to see more support for it.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Nations Empty RE: Nations

Post by surak_the_great 11/25/2012, 8:56 pm

Thank you mickdude I am glad I can count on you.
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum