Back again, one last time.

5 posters

Go down

Back again, one last time. Empty Back again, one last time.

Post by The-WildRose 11/21/2012, 9:27 am

Hey Everybody, Cloudkesh here. Remember me? Hope so, 'cause I miss this place.

For those who don't know or don't remember, You're better off not.

Though, I have something for you, Ariley92.

I remember donating 50-100 $ to this server, and Since I've been banned and it's already been confirmed that I won't be able to return, I'd like a refund.

And yes, I know it's been forever since I was banned, but it's also been forever since I've had computer access.

And, looking back on it...I understand why you guys banned me. I'dve done the same.

The-WildRose
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Back again, one last time. Empty Re: Back again, one last time.

Post by Leagle 11/21/2012, 10:22 am

The-WildRose wrote:I remember donating 50-100 $ to this server, and Since I've been banned and it's already been confirmed that I won't be able to return, I'd like a refund.
Wikipedia wrote:"Donations are given without return consideration."
B-but then it wouldn't be a donation if you got a refund.. right?

Why would you do t-this Cloudkesh..? ;-;
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by The-WildRose 11/21/2012, 10:49 am

Leagle wrote:
The-WildRose wrote:I remember donating 50-100 $ to this server, and Since I've been banned and it's already been confirmed that I won't be able to return, I'd like a refund.
Wikipedia wrote:"Donations are given without return consideration."
B-but then it wouldn't be a donation if you got a refund.. right?

Why would you do t-this Cloudkesh..? ;-;

Because, I see no use in having given money to a place I am unable to visit or so.

And, I very rarely give donations. Yet, almost a month after I donated, I was banned by none other than King_Nothing01(Or however his name goes), almost like he and some others had planned it.

The-WildRose
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/21/2012, 1:24 pm

Here, let me get some legal stuff and translate it into normal talk so that everyone can understand what a donation is once and for all.

Donations are given without return consideration. This lack of return consideration means that, in common law, an agreement to make a donation is an "imperfect contract void for want of consideration." Only when the donation is actually made does it acquire legal status as a transfer of property.

So, given the lack of consideration, you give up the ownership of said donated item/currency to the person/group you donated it to. You cannot have what you gave up ownership unless the person/group decides to give it back up to you. Since you knowingly chose to break our rules, we do not see it fit to give the donation back to you. Legally, there's absolutely nothing you can do to get it back.

Server Rules, Introduction wrote:Please read these rules carefully, as you are responsible for knowing and following them, and will be held accountable for any rules you break.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by The-WildRose 11/21/2012, 4:36 pm

Kevo235 wrote:Here, let me get some legal stuff and translate it into normal talk so that everyone can understand what a donation is once and for all.

Donations are given without return consideration. This lack of return consideration means that, in common law, an agreement to make a donation is an "imperfect contract void for want of consideration." Only when the donation is actually made does it acquire legal status as a transfer of property.

So, given the lack of consideration, you give up the ownership of said donated item/currency to the person/group you donated it to. You cannot have what you gave up ownership unless the person/group decides to give it back up to you. Since you knowingly chose to break our rules, we do not see it fit to give the donation back to you. Legally, there's absolutely nothing you can do to get it back.

Server Rules, Introduction wrote:Please read these rules carefully, as you are responsible for knowing and following them, and will be held accountable for any rules you break.

Very well then. And how do 'ya know I knowingly did it? Maybe 'twas the wrong person that I teleported. Maybe I forgot there was freakin' lava underneath where I was. Oh well.

The-WildRose
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 11/21/2012, 5:36 pm

So this is the infamous Cloudkesh? Not as threatening as I thought you'd be. From what I've heard of you, I figured you would come in guns-a-blazin', shootin your mouth off at every one who posted here. Good to see your ban has mellowed you.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 11/21/2012, 6:30 pm

Looks like there is nothing else to say. Topic Locked
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down