Pax's Blaze Farm rules!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pax's Blaze Farm rules!

Post by Paxination on 11/8/2012, 2:07 am

Ok, lots of people here know I have a public blaze farm.

[UPDATE]. Blaze farm is auto on/off! And encased in a bedrock shell! Yay! No more griefing!

I recently redesigned the frontend to make it more private. What I mean by that is when your in the killing area on the pads, no one can get in without griefing! You can still get out with the button on the inside...but no one can get in! Except for me! I have an access door for me!

Just to make sure everyone knows how to use ethoslabs design of blaze farm here is what you do!

1. Turn on machine by flipping switch down! When the lava is gone, your good!

2. press reset switch once! Just to make sure its reset. Last person that used it probably didnt reset it.

3. WAIT! Let the chamber fill up.

4. Press crusher button! And wait until its done! You will know if you watch it!

5. Now you may kill them and collect your loot! No sword neccessary! Use your hand! 1 hit kills! But a looting sword is best if your doing it for blaze rods!

6. Press reset button and go back to step 3!

Now some rules! Please dont go AFK IN the kill chamber! Your standing on the pads and no one else can use it. I am hoping to get the staffs support to tp anyone that is AFK in it. If your waiting for the blaze to build up, 10 mins is long enough (thats how long before you AUTO AFK!)

Please keep it as short as possible! 15-30 mins MAX. Plenty of other people want to use it!

I dont mind more than 1 person in the room with you, that is your choice! If they get too close and get your stuff, YOUR PROBLEM!

Please turn it off when done! Blaze can lag peoples computers and its close to the surface!

If someone is AFK in the kill chamber and you want in let me know and I will open the access doors for you if I am on and not busy!

If its griefed let me or staff know! If someone gets in the room without yours or my permission, let me or staff know as they probably griefed to get in!

Now only TRUSTED and higher are allowed in! Absolutely NO GUEST! Only Members that I approve of are allowed in! If they cant get in, then dont let them in! FOR ANY REASON!

If your a Member and would like access please reply to this thread and i will get with you ASAP! Remember, I have a life outside of minecraft that includes my wife and kids! You wont always be granted access either! There is a limit on how many people I can add so if its full, then sorry you will have to wait till you get Trusted! If you become trusted I will (hopefully) remove your name from the Members list to allow the next available Member access! If you are a Member and you see a Trusted listed on the Members list and would like access, tell me and I will remove them and add you IF YOUR APPROVED!

And please please please keep the doors SHUT! Lockette cant do its job if you leave the doors open!

There is a rule book located in the chest on the left hand wall next to the first double doors at the blaze farm! Do not take off with it! Make sure to read it! If these rules continue to be violated I will make it private and grant access to my closest friends! IF THAT! I dont want to be an ass, but if I get pushed I will push back!

And please try not to break the glass! I have extra in a chest just in case tho!

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited by Paxination on 12/3/2012, 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Rephrazed kick to tp)

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pax's Blaze Farm rules!

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 11/8/2012, 4:04 am

can i have permssion to use it any time pax

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 11/8/2012, 4:21 am

nsuth13 #2 wrote:can i have permssion to use it any time pax

omg, read his rules. Again.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Requesting Access to blaze farm

Post by Grimtongue on 12/3/2012, 1:29 pm

I would like access to the blaze farm.

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 12/3/2012, 3:02 pm

Grimtongue wrote:I would like access to the blaze farm.

Dead topic is dead, ask him in-game.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 12/3/2012, 3:38 pm

Dont know who locked it, but no its not dead! Its serving my purpose!

Grim, im sorry you havent been on long enough yet! I dont know you very well yet!

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN on 1/7/2013, 10:30 am

I thought this was gunna be about weed or something.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top