Request for airship acquisition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request for airship acquisition

Post by Nova042 on 4/3/2011, 3:01 pm

Hello Admins and Owners,

I would like to make an official acquisition request for one (or more if you are feeling generous :)) of the airships located around spawn. I have completed most of the work on the floating city of Termina (thanks Cloudkesh for the suggestion). This city has an airship dock with room for several airships. Unfortunately, after completing this city I do not have the necessary supplies nor the skill to craft airships for it. As there are so many floating around. I'm asking if I could have at least one of them transported to my airship docks. I would be willing to pay for it, but currently iConomy has not been implemented. I have no current plans to abandon the city anytime soon, as I have already begun construction on an underwater city directly below Termina (P.S. I am taking suggestions on names for my underwater city. If anyone would like to visit these cities you are more than welcome to so long as you respect my work and do not destroy, deface, or steal anything from it. Please ask Nova042 in game anytime I am on and I can teleport you there.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Nova

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request for airship acquisition

Post by cloudkesh on 4/3/2011, 4:36 pm

Nova042 wrote:Hello Admins and Owners,

I would like to make an official acquisition request for one (or more if you are feeling generous :)) of the airships located around spawn. I have completed most of the work on the floating city of Termina (thanks Cloudkesh for the suggestion). This city has an airship dock with room for several airships. Unfortunately, after completing this city I do not have the necessary supplies nor the skill to craft airships for it. As there are so many floating around. I'm asking if I could have at least one of them transported to my airship docks. I would be willing to pay for it, but currently iConomy has not been implemented. I have no current plans to abandon the city anytime soon, as I have already begun construction on an underwater city directly below Termina (P.S. I am taking suggestions on names for my underwater city. If anyone would like to visit these cities you are more than welcome to so long as you respect my work and do not destroy, deface, or steal anything from it. Please ask Nova042 in game anytime I am on and I can teleport you there.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Nova

You are very welcome for the Suggestion. Your city is very nice man. And I hear ya about not having the skill to make something such as an Airship....

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by znhunter on 4/4/2011, 11:47 am

Uhmmm? do these airship acctually move? Or are they just stationary props?!

znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/4/2011, 12:01 pm

They are stationary, but WorldEdit can move worlds.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okowi build those

Post by Okowi on 4/4/2011, 9:51 pm

Just a little clarification - I built the airships that your talking about. And though I would be more then happy to let them populate your city - in the future perhaps asking the creator would be nice. I already noticed that once I put them up I left them there and someone went around slapping a sign on them saying they were theirs. Which I don't mind - but its like writing a book IMO - authors like credit for their work.

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/4/2011, 10:02 pm

I'm sorry,

I didn't know who they belonged to, but I figured it must have been someone with spawning/flying abilities. This is why I asked the admins about them. Thank you for letting me have one. When the server returns, maybe someone with WorldEdit can move it for me. I will name the airship after you so it will receive proper recognition.

-Nova

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top