Schoolwork :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Schoolwork :(

Post by lordgonk on 10/17/2012, 8:40 pm

I am just reporting that I will be quite inactive in the final weeks of October. I am currently being shitstormed by crazy loads of homework. I try to get on when I finish but getting on at 1 o'clock and going to bed at 1:45 is not the healthiest sleep schedule. Sleep is a rare and precious element and I have been greatly deprived of it. Expect me to not be on much at all for the next two weeks at least. After that, my AP US Government teacher will focus on the election and not make a paper due every opther day. However, time can always be squeezed into getting on the forums so don't expect me to be completely out of touch. If you do not see another post, I died.

-Lordgonk

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Collegeville Pa (Right near Valley Forge)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolwork :(

Post by mickdude2 on 10/17/2012, 9:56 pm

lordgonk wrote:\If you do not see another post, I died


mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 19
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolwork :(

Post by Kevo235 on 10/17/2012, 9:58 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
lordgonk wrote:\If you do not see another post, I died


Cannot see picture.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolwork :(

Post by jackOPSftw on 10/18/2012, 7:59 am

I feel like evaluating this.

lordgonk wrote:I am just reporting that I will be quite inactive in the final weeks of October.

OK

lordgonk wrote:I am currently being shitstormed by crazy loads of homework.

A storm with shit?

lordgonk wrote:I try to get on when I finish but getting on at 1 o'clock and going to bed at 1:45 is not the healthiest sleep schedule.

Yep, you need to get to sleep earlier, son.

lordgonk wrote:Sleep is a rare and precious element and I have been greatly deprived of it.
It is precious, but you've been deprived of it, man you need to get to bed earlier. Well I guess you have been 'shitstormed' with homework.

lordgonk wrote:Expect me to not be on much at all for the next two weeks at least.
Sure.

lordgonk wrote:After that, my AP US Government teacher will focus on the election and not make a paper due every opther day.
*other

lordgonk wrote: However, time can always be squeezed into getting on the forums so don't expect me to be completely out of touch.
Sure.

lordgonk wrote: If you do not see another post, I died.

Or you were raped by Kony

lordgonk wrote: - LordGonk

- jackOPSftw

jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 683
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum